Hitting $3,000 Mark - I promoted my Gig's outside Fiverr

donhesh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moloysyl

Please help me.my gig is about SEO.can i bookmark,directory submission,youtube promotion and blog commenting using my Fiverr gig url?will it be any bad effect on my Fiverr account?

Best day for me . Thanks brother . I appreciate your time and your message . Thats very very very helpful for me and of course for other sellers who are looking for real motivation. You are saying its not easy to maintain TRS and answer as polite as like eating sweets. I can understand. I am trying my best . till now my average sale is : 34$ / order . So, i am satisfied with my performance being level 2. Yeah i also started in October 2013. To be honest at start i was not serious about fiverr i do as part time because i was also doing my Bachelor at that time and was not easy to do but from lat 8 months i am doing pretty well. I just was curious to know about the total revenue. Because logically and according to my sense the most considerable criteria is sale thats why i was concern about sale more . Yeah being level 2 i am doing my best . Lets see when they consider . Yeah one thing i also want to share with you . I was once invite by the seller success program by a success manager she told me . You are still on the right track keep doing your best as you are doing . Editorial staff will consider when they think .

Plus i am at no 2 at my sub category of wordpress . In Full website creation . In Overall wordpress category i was at in between 20 to 30 . So as per traffic even in bad days i manage to get clients … I am positive, confident and motivated . I will share my experience time to time …

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences , yeah bad people are everywhere so ignorance is best answer. Success is the best revenge . You are doing great . My best wishes are with you for super seller .

Your message motivate me a lot thank you .

My pleasure, if you’re doing great now, I think things can only be better in the future.

With that said, if you get any new gig ideas, don’t be afraid to try them. If they don’t work, you can always delete them later.

Fiverr is ironic because some guys make a fortune with 3 gigs while others are barely getting $1,000 with 10.

Your challenge is that the work you do probably takes more than 15 minutes, so you can only handle so many orders per day. That’s OK, if your average order is $34, you’re making great money.

P.S. Packages work, right now I’m trying to create packages for all my gigs. Sometimes buyers even order gig extras that are already included in the packages, so instead of making $15, you can make $30 or whatever.

It takes guts to admit success. Most people are humble, most people underplay their success. You ask them “how are you doing?” and they tell you “OK” even if they’re making a killing.

Others are wonderful at self-promotion. If you want to be the next Oprah or Tony Robbins, you need to toot your own horn because no one else is going to do it for you.

Guest chrylent

I’m here since 2015 december and just earned $396 by doing forum posting tasks. That really helps me to earn a good pocket money from fiverr. I’m still new…just learning and earning.

• 6 months later...

I am just trying advertising with FB ads. I can not comment yet on whether they bring sales as I do ask when buyers buy where they found me. I can say that the reach and clicks to visit my Fiverr page are much more than just posting the same post on my FB Fiverr page.
If nothing else, it brings traction. So who knows.

How much money you make is irrelevant to me. That tells me nothing about you as far as how you use Fiverr. What do you do with the money? Does it pay your rent and bills, is it fun money?

I think the underlying question when it comes to how much did you make or what is your highest selling gig, is really code for can I do this full time?

That depends on your location and personal situation.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess your post isn’t about promoting gigs outside Fiverr, but about showing off. Who cares how much you do per sale ? If you make money this way it is cool, I am happy for you, but don’t act like it is the first time you earn this kind of amount. I truly doubt about your skills bro, you are a SEO/Consultant/Whatsoever and you have only started promoting outside Fiverr about a month ago, you just made my day 🙂 With all these oversatured competition, who still wants to promote inside Fiverr ?

PS : If you want to promote your gig outside Fiverr, please don’t do it inside Fiverr sellers groups on Facebook… That’s beyond ridiculous…

This is not to Show off or Promoting… this is just to motivate new sellers.

I am just trying advertising with FB ads. I can not comment yet on whether they bring sales as I do ask when buyers buy where they found me. I can say that the reach and clicks to visit my Fiverr page are much more than just posting the same post on my FB Fiverr page.

If nothing else, it brings traction. So who knows.

How much money you make is irrelevant to me. That tells me nothing about you as far as how you use Fiverr. What do you do with the money? Does it pay your rent and bills, is it fun money?

I think the underlying question when it comes to how much did you make or what is your highest selling gig, is really code for can I do this full time?

That depends on your location and personal situation.

Don’t Advertise on Facebook… Fiverr also doing it.

Archived