Can you see this? [UPDATE -FIVERR IS BACK UP -Temp Discussion Thread - ARCHIVED]

fonthaunt

Fiverr went down for me for 8-10 hours during my work day, so 8-12 orders have been delayed, but they were declared as “late deliveries” a few minutes after the downtime, or will be declared so in a couple of hours from now. It’s night here, I can’t do much about them. I will let them get “delayed” and I am going to work on them tomorrow morning. Will customer support help in this case? Point is, I lost 10 hours of my working time, morning to evening, because of which orders have been delayed/or will get delayed.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is very good advice to everyone reading this thread. Remember that the outage was long and bad and yes, that’s on Fiverr but the CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVES WEREN’T AT FAULT.

They will have to handle angry sellers and buyers and since we are their clients, they’ll have to be nice while having a terrible day at work. You can be guaranteed they will be grateful for the people who behave calmly and professionally and they will be happiest helping those nice users first!

Thanks @misscrystal

Good luck all, this will be fine in the long run. 🙂

I totally agree with you!

I had a delivery due early this morning and during the downtime I asked kindly CS for help to avoid the late delivery.

They have been so helpful! I delivered the order three hours after the deadline but it was not marked as late and I got also a five stars review!

At the time I posted it, the forum must have been down for the majority of users but not quite all. It was ghost town forum. Sue was the first to see it and it was hours before anyone else posted at all.

I had to look outside to make sure my grandmotherly neighbor wasn’t trolling for a brain to eat. She’s 80 and usually insomniac but her lights were off, so doom just seemed highly likely. I don’t watch zombie shows or read zombie books, so my knowledge is woefully inadequate. This morning she’s watering her plants, so I think it was a false alarm. There is a little red streak on her sweat pants. Probably some kind of plant pollen, not blood, right?

I did see you and Sue were talking. I was not logged in but I could see the forum page. I wanted to comment right away but I found out I could not as turned out it was down and I could not log in. So I went playing football with my dogs and did other stuff. I came back to my laptop and I could come online again.

Same, I don´t read/watch about zombies. Perhaps it was just her sweat pants have red stripes. You know, just like some shirts or zebras they sometimes have stripes 🙂 (zebras always have stripes, it is the shirts that sometimes have stripes).

Archived