Can you see this? [UPDATE -FIVERR IS BACK UP -Temp Discussion Thread - ARCHIVED]

fonthaunt

This is going to look like a dumb post, I imagine, but can anyone see this?

Update: As of 2:16am CDT Fiverr has been down for about 3 hours or more. Hang in there. I am sure they are working on it and CS will try to support anyone who missed deadlines. Just send a ticket if anyone actually goes late or gets a gig cancelled during the down time. You may be able to get directly to the Support page (I can) but I wouldn’t suggest sending tickets about the outage now, it will only slow them down. If you need to check a previous ticket though, this link may work:

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us

This was about a Fiverr outage that has now been resolved for a few days and questions about late deliveries seem to have been resolved. The thread is now closed to new replies.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whew, I thought it was possible the zombie apocalypse happened, @sue_mcl! Fiverr has been down for me for maybe 2 hours and the forum appears up to me, but mine was the only new post in the entire time as well. That’s when I started to suspect zombies. Even the spammers aren’t posting!

Hahaha no zombie apocalypse just yet 🙂 Wish the bloody site would come back up though! Down for three hours in the middle of the business day (here down under anyway) is a bit frustrating! I got orders to get out and customers wanting to order for delivery today…

Yes, I’m lucky, it’s late in my time zone and I’m super lucky that I didn’t have anything due tonight but I was still trying to send a question to a client right when it crashed. I feel for the people who have immediately deadlines. I’m guessing access to the forums must be limited too, since you and I are the only ones talking about this and there are still few other posts or replies happening anywhere on the forum. I haven’t seen the main site down this long in months. Maybe an hour, but not longer. Good luck!

Anyone who sees this, please try not to freak out. Fiverr is aware of the outage. Hang in there. I am sure they are working on it and CS will try to support anyone who misses deadlines over the outage. Just send a ticket if anyone actually goes late or gets a gig cancelled during the down time. You may be able to get directly to the Support page (I can) but I wouldn’t suggest sending tickets about the outage now, it will only slow them down. If you need to check a previous ticket though, this link may work:

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us.

Fiverr, may I suggest you keep a copy of your site, on a local server in your business basement. Just turn off some functions of uploading files and lower the size. I understand that you are using the 3rd party for cloud and company expansion to lower costs but you should have a “skeleton” backup of the main website located at your main office, so that people may still communicate with each other and just FREEZE all the timers until the main site is back up. Have this server on apache instead too. Use two different technologies or multiple technologies so if one fails or gets hacked, the other one kicks it and whatever happened to the original server doesn’t happen to the other one that has different server services technology.

One other thing for everyone to remember since Fiverr is clearly having a big issue: As far as I can see, Fiverr is globally down. That means your buyers can’t get on either. So, for most people their buyers are aware something is wrong if they were waiting at the keyboard.

Fiverr has also posted on Facebook to contact Customer Support when you can if the outage causes you a significant buyer/seller issue. I know this is very frustrating for everyone. In the meantime, you can read all the recent tips in this category, go have fun in Conversations, rant in the Ranting Pot, go work on gigs you have enough info on, go work on marketing off-Fiverr, or go out for a movie!

you always make me laugh… lmao… good one!

─────────────────────░██░▇▆▅▄▃▂
────────────────────░█▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
───────────────────░█▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
──────────────────░█▓▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
─────────────────░█▓▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
──────────░░░───░█▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
─────────░███░──░█▓▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
───────░██░░░██░█▓▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
──────░█░░█░░░░██▓▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
────░██░░█░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
───░█░░░█░░░░░░░██▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
──░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░█▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
──░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
──░█░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░█▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
─░█░░░█░░░░██░░░░░░█▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
─░█░░░░█░░░░░██░░░█▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
─░█░█░░░█░░░░░░███▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
░█░░░█░░░██░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
░█░░░░█░░░░█████▓▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
░█░█░░░░██░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
─░█░█░░░░░████▓▓▓▓██░▇▆▅▄▃▂
─░█░░█░░░░░░░█▓▓██▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
──░█░░██░░░██▓▓█▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
───░██░░███▓▓██▓█▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
────░██▓▓▓███▓▓▓█▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
──────░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂
──────░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▇▆▅▄▃▂

I know I went to applebees, then came back… I’m so stupid I didn’t download my gig instructions or directions, or I would have been working on them right now too… on down time… 😦 That is why they should keep a skeleton database and website as a backup…

Alright everyone, lets DANCE! Let the magic of DANCE bring Fiverr back up!!! COME ON!

┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘
┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌
┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌███┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘
┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌█████┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌
┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌██┘┌┘█┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘███┘┌┘┌┘
┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌██┘┌┘┌█┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌█████┌┘┌┘┌
┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘█┘┌┘┌┘██┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌██┘┌┘██┌┘┌┘
┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌█┌┘┌┘┌██┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘█┘┌┘┌┘█┘┌┘┌
┌┘┌┘┌┘┌██┘┌┘┌┘██┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘██┌┘┌┘┌█┌┘┌┘
┘┌┘┌┘┌┘██┌┘┌┘┌██┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌█┌┘┌┘┌██┘┌┘┌
┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘█┘┌┘┌██┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘█┘┌┘┌┘██┌┘┌┘
┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌██┘┌███┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌██┘┌┘┌█┌┘┌┘┌
┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌█████┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌██┘███┘┌┘┌┘
┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌████┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘███████████┘┌┘┌┘┌
┌┘┌┘┌┘┌██████┘┌┘┌┘┌██████████████┘┌┘┌┘┌┘
┘┌┘┌┘████┌███┌┘┌┘███████┘┌┘██████┌┘┌┘┌┘┌
┌┘┌┘████┌┘███┘┌┘████┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌█████┌┘┌┘┌┘
┘┌┘████┌┘┌████┘███┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌███┌███┌┘┌┘┌
┌┘███┘┌┘┌████████┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘██┌┘┌███┌┘┌┘
┘┌███┌┘┌┘██┌████┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌██┘┌┘┌██┘┌┘┌
┌┘┌███┌┘┌██┘┌██┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌███┌┘┌┘███┘┌┘
┘┌┘┌██┘┌┘██┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌███┌┘┌┘┌┘███┘┌
┌┘┌┘███┘┌██┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌█████┌┘┌┘┌┘██┌┘
┘┌┘┌┘██┌┘██┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌██████┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌
┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌███┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘████┌┘██┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘
┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘████┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘███┘┌┘┌███┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌
┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌█████┌┘┌┘┌┘███┘┌┘┌┘┌██┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘
┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘██┌███┌┘┌█████┌┘┌┘┌┘██┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌
┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘██┌██┘┌┘██████████┌┘██┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘
┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌█████┌┘┌┘┌┘┌██████████┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌
┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘████┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘███┘┌██████┘┌┘┌┘┌┘
┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘████┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌███┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌
┌┘┌┘┌┘┌█████┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌████┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘
┘┌┘┌┘┌┘█████┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌██████┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌
┌┘┌┘┌┘┌██┘██┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘██┌┘███┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘
┘┌┘┌┘┌┘██┌██┘┌┘┌┘█████┘┌┘██┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌
┌┘┌┘┌┘┌██┘██┌┘┌┘┌┘███┘┌┘┌┘██┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘
┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌███┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘███┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌
┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌███┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘
┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌┘┌

UPDATE!

Okay here is the tech issue Fiverr is having: Rackspace Switching Loop in DFW1

Engineers working to resolve a switching loop issue occurring withing the DFW1 region. Engineers identified the loop occurring within RackConnect and disconnected RackConnect interfaces to isolate the loop and restore stability to the network. Interfaces and port channels were brought back online slowly to maintain network stability. The final port channel was restored at 00:34 CDT. Many services have been restored at this point. During the time of impact, customers may have experienced 404 errors when managing PTR records for Cloud DNS. Customers configured through RackConnect connections may have experienced downtime as the interfaces were brought back online.

Cloud Block Storage customers and other bootable volume services may be currently in a read-only state, engineers continue to work towards resolving these issues.

Archived