Buyers can now send custom orders from our gig pages!

misscrystal

I saw something new this morning when I looked at my messages; a popup that said “Buyers can now send custom orders from your gig pages” and it appeared that I could have a chat with a customer service rep named Bob.

I see on my gigs we can turn this feature on or off. My question is; Can we put our own price on the custom orders,

and also, it seems a customer could write up his own custom order to include things we won’t or can’t do.

Hopefully this subject will be addressed under the “News” section here.

When a buyer clicks on a seller’s custom gig, they get a message window where they can explain what they need and the turnaround time desired. The message gets submitted as a question where I imagine the seller can respond with whether or not it is something they can do and, if so, how much it will cost.

When a buyer clicks on a seller’s custom gig, they get a message window where they can explain what they need and the turnaround time desired. The message gets submitted as a question where I imagine the seller can respond with whether or not it is something they can do and, if so, how much it will cost.

Archived