How to convert clicks into orders

Hello @hamzakhan_tech

Congratulations on starting your freelancing journey on Fiverr! If you’re just getting started, I recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

The Forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

Thanks. 

• Like 7

• Lena locked this topic
10 hours ago, hamzakhan_tech said:

Hello experts, please guide me How to convert clicks into orders. I am getting clicks on my gig but don't getting orders. Please help.

I just took a quick look at your gig description for one of your gigs, and I'd start there. 

It seems like it's filled with keywords and written only to optimize for SEO, not for conversions. A great gig description will tell me, as a potential buyer, about the benefits I'll get if I order from you. 

People don't buy technical details, they buy benefits. Let's say you're buying a new pair of shoes... Was it the fact that the sole was made out of carbon rubber and a mixture of Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate that made you buyt he shoe, or was it the promise that this shoe will make you run faster, longer, better and without giving you blisters all over your foot?

In terms of web design, you could turn all those boring technical details into benefits, like: 

• Experience in multiple technologies means you can craft tailored websites fitting every project.
  • You don't just make the website look great, you also take care of SEO. A website is nothing if it's not visible online, so this is important. 
  • What you offer is custom website work, not just a template, so the website will be unique and one-of-a-kind. 
  • Mobile-friendly websites mean more visitors will be converted into clients for the buyer, i.e a better user experience for their customers. 
  • Time is money and you work fast and you're dedicated, so the buyer won't have to wait around forever to see results. 

These are just some ideas based on what you offer. You have to adapt it all to what you do, but you need to highlight the benefits, not all the technical stuff. Tell the buyer what they'll get out of it, not what you put into it. 

I hope this helps!

• Like 7
  • Up 1

29 minutes ago, smashradio said:

I just took a quick look at your gig description for one of your gigs, and I'd start there. 

It seems like it's filled with keywords and written only to optimize for SEO, not for conversions. A great gig description will tell me, as a potential buyer, about the benefits I'll get if I order from you. 

People don't buy technical details, they buy benefits. Let's say you're buying a new pair of shoes... Was it the fact that the sole was made out of carbon rubber and a mixture of Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate that made you buyt he shoe, or was it the promise that this shoe will make you run faster, longer, better and without giving you blisters all over your foot?

In terms of web design, you could turn all those boring technical details into benefits, like: 

• Experience in multiple technologies means you can craft tailored websites fitting every project.
  • You don't just make the website look great, you also take care of SEO. A website is nothing if it's not visible online, so this is important. 
  • What you offer is custom website work, not just a template, so the website will be unique and one-of-a-kind. 
  • Mobile-friendly websites mean more visitors will be converted into clients for the buyer, i.e a better user experience for their customers. 
  • Time is money and you work fast and you're dedicated, so the buyer won't have to wait around forever to see results. 

These are just some ideas based on what you offer. You have to adapt it all to what you do, but you need to highlight the benefits, not all the technical stuff. Tell the buyer what they'll get out of it, not what you put into it. 

I hope this helps!

Thanks Leo, I finds your suggestions very helpful. I have a one of my gig on data entry, can you please look at that as well and see if that have the same problem, just to make sure. because on last 10 days I got 10 clicks on that gig but no order. here is the gig link.
https://www.fiverr.com/hamzakhan_tech/do-data-entry-typing-work-in-excel

• Like 5

18 hours ago, hamzakhan_tech said:

Please see the attachment and guide me how we can improve this score.

image.png.a4b2c7d0a88b6f97fde296d11a81bd6a.png

Tonality of your communication, choice of words, politeness, professionalism, frequency of replies et al - Do a self-assessment of your texts to buyers on these parameters.

Are you too casual in chats - do you use informal slangs - do you get rude/unpleasant at times etc etc.

These can be good filters to determine the effectiveness of own communication. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2024 at 10:26 AM, priyank_mod said:

Tonality of your communication, choice of words, politeness, professionalism, frequency of replies et al - Do a self-assessment of your texts to buyers on these parameters.

Are you too casual in chats - do you use informal slangs - do you get rude/unpleasant at times etc etc.

These can be good filters to determine the effectiveness of own communication. 

Thank you, I will keep your advice in mind.

• Like 5

On 5/23/2024 at 4:39 AM, hamzakhan_tech said:

I didn't share the on social media these are organic impressions and clicks
我没有在社交媒体上分享这些是有机的印象和点击

Almost answered yourself, man.

• Like 5