ozzieuk

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest vectorstudios

My workspace, the cleanest it’s been in a VERY long while. My mouse was a bargain, only $12- however, the seemingly attractive blue LEDs are a nightmare, since they only remain dark whenever I unplug it. Alas, the troubles of a cheap mouse…http://forum.fiverr.com/uploads/FileUpload/27/8c9b8e74bcfe1416c73a1dc0f84c3d.jpg

I think it’s important to mention, invest in your business!

I’m not talking about anyone in particular (and for the most part, MANY of these gig spaces are VERY nice!), but I do feel like productivity and work quality improves when you have an inviting place to work.

For example, for those starting up and are using an 11-inch note book: put aside the revenue from every other gig to purchase a big-screen monitor so your eyes aren’t strained doing work.

For those using a wired mouse and keyboard, or have a messy work area, put aside about $2 from each gig to simply improve your workspace (e.g. wireless mouse, cup holder for your supplies, buying a planner). Alternatively, many of these can be done for free if you’re creative and have some free time!

I didn’t enjoy working much when I had a 13-inch laptop which would always over heat and would barely charge, but after investing as much as I could I think my work station matches the thread creator’s room! Clean, tidy, big-screen, Mac, iPad used as a planner… and everything else to simplify everything!

Reply to @madmoo: Lol, had absolutely the same thought! If I made a picture of my workspace it would not be so ordered. This looks like out of a magazine. I usually work on more than one place(the benefit of working online and having a laptop), but the main places I work at at home are surrounded by a lot more objects, even when ordered.

I present to you the MAKEMEBARK headquarters 😉

My husband Seb and I sit side by side in this space to work on our Pop Art portraits on Fiverr! With the earnings we make on Fiverr we have been able to decorate our space in a stylish and comfortable way that motivates us to be super active on Fiverr! 🙂

Archived