Show us your Fiverr 'GigSpace'

ozzieuk

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You’re lucky you caught me on a good day 🙂 For the record, the big picture on my desk says, “Haters need hobbies,” and the little one says, “Everyone’s a dumb whore.” Both gifts, both from people who love me better than I deserve and who know me better than I know myself sometimes.

What can I say? I’m a complicated woman…

What a great thread! I work from my dining room table most of the time, which is nice. I dream of having a room of my own though. But that means my kids have to move out, which I am not ready for. So, my laptop at the DR table it is. And sometimes I work from the couch, to change positions a bit and give my shoulders, neck, and arms a break while I proofread, copyedit, and write for clients. I’ll try to take and post a picture when the sun’s shining in the morning.

No pictures yet here. My space is cold right now. A draft comes in near it. But My area right now is in a corner of the living room. Soon I will be moving my workspace to a new room. But if things work out on Fiverr I might be able to move to a better place. That would be most awesome!! But awesome spaces everyone!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kellydh

Like a few others who have posted on here I have just joined and am still waiting for my first gig to come in, but I love looking at everyone else’s dedicated GIG spaces - they are very creative. I’ll have to start working on my new work area!

Archived