Im stuck at level one for no reason even if i get good reviews

llstarlordll

Question

Hi , i been working here for 4 YEARS and im stuck since the new leveling system , even if i get good orders i communicate politely about the service im only getting a generic response from the support all the time , is just like a copy paste , please  i need help this is my main work , i cant promote my gigs , i cant recieve orders , and i have more than 400 orders that are good and successfull , i dont understand this feedback i dont have any specific topics on how to improve , at this point i think this is just bug because i got ''unread messages'' but when i go to the inbox it says , this user can no longer be contacted... i dont know what is happening , im stuck here since 1 year ago after the leveling changes and i cant level up EVEN if i deliver an amazing order , its unfair because on the previos system i worked my way out and now suddendly everything got destroyed for no reason... fiverr is even loosing money because i cant advertise anymore my services , it doesnt make sense honestly , i see new accounts beign on top with barely any orders and they are level 1 or 2 , at this point im thinking about deleting my account and starting again...

image.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

15 answers to this question

A lot of old sellers are stuck with 4 as their success score and so far nobody has managed to budge their needle to 5. New system is now 6 months old and so far nobody has reported successfully moving up from 4. Maybe we will see someone doing that in the next few months. 🤞

It seems like a herculean task so far, almost impossible!! 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, priyank_mod said:

A lot of old sellers are stuck with 4 as their success score and so far nobody has managed to budge their needle to 5. New system is now 6 months old and so far nobody has reported successfully moving up from 4. Maybe we will see someone doing that in the next few months. 🤞

it doesnt make sense honestly ...  , at this point i need to remake my account 

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, llstarlordll said:

it doesnt make sense honestly ...  , at this point i need to remake my account 

No, don't do that. You will lose all your reviews and new account will get flagged also for TOS violation because one individual is allowed to make only one account in their lifetime. 

But you can try creating new gigs - at least a couple of them and see if they get any traction. Old gigs have a lot of bad data attached to them, so it will be hard to improve their scores. 

• Like 3
  • Support 1

Just now, llstarlordll said:

i made new ones and i got good reviews (5) and it says , negative impact for no reason . it doesnt make sense!

Gig needs more orders to show a score and eventually to help you improve your success score. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, llstarlordll said:

i think this is just bug because i got ''unread messages'' but when i go to the inbox it says , this user can no longer be contacted

That shows up in the "response rate" on your profile, as in my photo. What does yours say?

i have 5 and it shows a score , the one its for pc optimizations 

In your photo, it shows a negative impact in delivery time. Did you deliver any orders late?

im thinking about deleting my account and starting again

That's against TOS. Plus, you could build everything back up just to have this happen again. 

This could happen to anyone on this site, is the reality.

response rate.jpg

negative impact.png

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

and new account will get flagged also for TOS violation because one individual is allowed to make only one account in their lifetime. 

As long as the original account wasn't banned by Fiverr it should be okay as long as the first account is deactivated before creating the new one.

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010140217-How-do-I-change-my-email-or-username

From the section on changing username:

Your username is your unique identity on Fiverr and it cannot be changed.
In order to use another username, you need to close your account and create a new one.

Though if someone did do that they'd lose all their current Fiverr account info and they'd need to follow the exact instructions in the help page.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1

9 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

We are losing hope at this point

• Like 2
  • Support 1

Same here. Metrics have ruined the game.
I complained to understand why my scores were so low (while I only had good reviews, ie only 5's apart from very scarce 4's), why having 1 Gig noted 6 and 1 Gig noted 8 it gives me an overall score of 6 (I might need to review my 101 Maths), and they replied me about I don't know what multi-layered-notation system blablabla, and that there are some not visible feedback from customers that count in the overall score. As my customers are recurrent ones, it would mean that some are giving me bad marks but still coming back to have my services. Does not make much sense.

And now, I've missed a few emails because they arrived in the week-end, and my answer score has dropped all-of-a-sudden to less than 70%, which means I'm even about to loose my level 1. 🤯

I'm really thinking to quit this plateform, here is the outcome. Reviews are good and useful (and public!), these mysterious metrics are counter-productive and unworthy of a virtuous system.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, llstarlordll said:

i didnt deliver any orders late @mandyzines thats why it doesnt make sense

I didn't see anything about you contacting CS, but know that your chances of getting solid answers that aren't copy-pasted are pretty low. Have you tried? If not and you are willing to then definitely don't start more than one support request/ticket.

The lack of communication on this site's appalling to the extent that it's inhumane. 

• Like 3

My response rate fell to 60%, because I don't receive much new messages (as I only have a few faithful customers, and answering them doesn't count), and I did not answer to the automatic Neo messages (that are most of the time out of context). My level 1 is at risk. But I have managed to answer swiftly to 2 new messages and my score rose to 80%, which allows me to keep the level 1. Yet, during the night, it fell down again to 75% (because the metric is based on 90 rolling days I believe, despite I'm not sure on how it could have made my score drop). So, magic! I'm again at risk. This is so BS...
We have to work on our metrics, instead of working on our work. It is at the same time comforting and sad to see that a lot of people are in the same situation and frustrated about it, we can think "that's not me", but also "the system is so off". I believe most of us is here to have the possibility to work the way they want and yet these metrics are kind of pressurizing us as if we were just mere employees.

• Like 2