Why Give Chance To New Saller

saqiblodhi01

16 minutes ago, saqiblodhi01 said:

but mostly projects is sending to old seller. If you give a project to new seller it will help to seller to get a experience and work with sincerity. 

You realize people come here to get their projects done, they couldn't care less about you getting experience. They want someone with experience already, someone that can do their work very well, and if it's at a good price, even better. So that's why people are drawn to older sellers, because they have a proven track record. A new seller MIGHT be good, but he might also be a huge gamble. 

• Like 5
  • Up 8

1 hour ago, saqiblodhi01 said:

yes it might as you are saying. But those who are coming to sell their skill and spending time have ability to do work with efficiency and accuracy. The old seller was also a new seller sometimes ago.  

If your gig is unique, well set out and compititively priced then you stand a good chance of getting off the ground. But as @donnovan86 has said, your potential customers don't care about the morality of hiring new sellers.  They need to see tangible proof that you can do what they are asking.  And that only comes with experience. 

We were new once, and we simply had to innovate our gigs so they stood out from the crowd. Think of innovative ways of selling your services in a way that no one else is doing.  That is the key!!!

Good luck! 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

30 minutes ago, breals said:

We were new once, and we simply had to innovate our gigs so they stood out from the crowd. Think of innovative ways of selling your services in a way that no one else is doing.  That is the key!!!

The problem is that most people these days want the easy thing to do to make money. That is the harsh truth unfortunately. Not everyone cares about innovating, they just want to copy someone that does well and bask in their profit. I see new sellers that copy me every month... 

• Like 8

11 hours ago, saqiblodhi01 said:

Fiverr have currently a hard competition, There are lot of seller new seller are coming on daily basis. but mostly projects is sending to old seller. If you give a project to new seller it will help to seller to get a experience and work with sincerity.   Mostly new seller charge less for getting reviews so it is requested to buyer pls give project to new sellers. If you need any excel work are accounting work you can see my gigs. https://www.fiverr.com/s/wk2EdDw

Fiverr always shuffles gigs to make balance on the marketplace, so you have to improve your gig to show the potential of your service to the buyers. If your gig does not show the potential of your services, how will a buyer purchase your service? So don't blame Fiverr for everything.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Support 1

15 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

You realize people come here to get their projects done, they couldn't care less about you getting experience. They want someone with experience already, someone that can do their work very well, and if it's at a good price, even better. So that's why people are drawn to older sellers, because they have a proven track record. A new seller MIGHT be good, but he might also be a huge gamble. 

4 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

image.png.5d3685f89eb828c3e9d1e5c39c85fc64.png

English 01.jpg

dear thank you for visiting my profile. If you think there is problem in my English I am here to learn from you please mention the mistakes in my Bio I will correct it. 

• Like 2

Just now, saqiblodhi01 said:

dear thank you for visiting my profile. If you think there is problem in my English I am here to learn from you please mention the mistakes in my Bio I will correct it. 

I also correct the mentioned.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, breals said:

You're selling book cover designs, yet the gig images you have are books from best selling authors.   This is completely decieving any of your potential buyers, and likely to get both you and Fiverr in hot water.

If you can't produce a portfolio of images that YOU have desigend then you need to look at your own capability in being a freelancer. 

design-book-cover-amazon-kdp-cover-ebook-cover.jpg

Dear Sir ,

Can you visit my profile and tell me how i can improve. this will be help full for me. Thank you in Advance

• Like 3

1 hour ago, saqiblodhi01 said:

If you think there is problem in my English I am here to learn from you please mention the mistakes in my Bio

Your mistake is stating that you're a fluent English speaker, even though you're not.

• Like 4
  • Up 3

7 hours ago, saqiblodhi01 said:

You're not a fluent english speaker, yet you say you are in your profile. You are lying.

• Like 2
  • Support 2
  • Facepalm 1