World Art Day 🎨🖼️

Kesha

Happy World Art Day! Art is an incredible part of our human experience, with the power to evoke emotions, inspire action, heal, and transform lives.

In honor of this special day, I invite you to share an art piece that has left a lasting impression on you. 

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Kesha said:

I invite you to share an art piece that has left a lasting impression on you. 

Happy World Art Day to you too, Kesha! Haha, we would love to see something from you too if you're interested.

For my part, I would like to share my 3D render of Globe Earth. This is my favorite piece of art ever created that captures the beauty and complexity of our beautiful world. 🌏🌏

image.png.4e9bc73b08d932305d5c97aca77563d5.png

• Like 9

image.png.07b75a952dcdbf0919355b266329579d.png

I was inspired by this @newsmike AI-created art that took him 15 seconds. It's a great representation of the power of science, art, and our own human desires to be completely subjugated to the power of a machine. I find it perfectly encapsulates how technological advances are pushing us all to the brink of extinction and that we're embracing it at such a pace that we'll all soon be beggars panhandling to our robot overlords as they drive past us in their AI-driven electric vehicles. 

And because Nye-Santa has six fingers. That's pretty fun, too.

@emmaki Probably loves this image because she's got a thing for lab coats. True story.

Edited by levinewman
  • Like 7

I invite people to look at my profile picture image (not this one, the cover image on my profile). I made it about 3 forum versions ago. It's glorious. 

I also made it by hand, which makes me a more skilled artist than many Fiverr sellers (although I will confess that I probably stole the outline from somewhere on Google)

• Like 4

image.png.8784136849e5d10eae06093c14c5e999.png

Just kidding... 😅

Well, Dragon Ball had a huge impact on my life, so I'll attach some art from that. (Funny how AI bros thought it was appropriate to "honor" Akira Toriyama's passing by posting tons of AI art all across social media.)

image.jpeg.93dc5a7ee763b96112f71d639a62e274.jpeg

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 8

7 minutes ago, vibronx said:

image.png.8784136849e5d10eae06093c14c5e999.png

Just kidding... 😅

Well, Dragon Ball had a huge impact on my life, so I'll attach some art from that. (Funny how AI bros thought it was appropriate to "honor" Akira Toriyama's passing by posting tons of AI art all across social media.)

image.jpeg.93dc5a7ee763b96112f71d639a62e274.jpeg

chrischan? is that you?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, vibronx said:

It's Christ Chan now. Or Jesus CHRIST-ine Weston Chandler Sonichu Prime! 💙

I think Fiverr should let.. er... them?... do a webinar. I would watch.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, emmaki said:

I think Fiverr should let.. er... them?... do a webinar. I would watch.

It would bring a lot of new users too! It's a no-brainer, Fiber!

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 4

Moving on from Sonic, I was looking for something else and found this old classic about being creative.

As the talking book says, "green is not a creative color". How very true that is.

• Like 4