success score has dropped

shahmurad2

Question

My success score has dropped to 4, which is why I'm not ranking anywhere and my impressions and clicks have also decreased, despite having good relationships with my clients and receiving a 5-star rating from each client. Can you advise me on what to do next?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, shahmurad2 said:

It means my two years of hard work have gone to waste

You have 16 reviews in two years, and on a gig starting at $5. If that's "two years of hard work", I don't think any great value was lost.

Oh, and your oldest review is from 3 months ago. So, the first one year and 9 months of "hard work" were spent doing what, exactly?

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 4

40 minutes ago, shahmurad2 said:

This is my second account

Your words don't make sense, you know better using two accounts are not allowed, you should be honest in sharing your details if you need any suggestion from community!

The only advice you can get is to have quality deliveries and try to have client satisfaction, we have private feedback to Fiverr from buyer side, if you have all positive reviews, it doesn't mean there is no issue, if Fiverr receive negative private review that will surely affect your account. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, momaidi said:

Your words don't make sense, you know better using two accounts are not allowed, you should be honest in sharing your details if you need any suggestion from community!

The only advice you can get is to have quality deliveries and try to have client satisfaction, we have private feedback to Fiverr from buyer side, if you have all positive reviews, it doesn't mean there is no issue, if Fiverr receive negative private review that will surely affect your account. 

It means I can improve it with new orders?

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, shahmurad2 said:

It means I can improve it with new orders?

Definitely Yes!

Never lose hope, it will take some time, but it isn't something impossible, wait and be patient, few quality deliveries will make difference.

Edited by momaidi
  • Like 3