New to fiverr forum.

Hi @whitney_writer4, welcome to Fiver Forum! Please take a minute to get familiar with our Forum Rules before further posting, to make sure that you avoid any violation, since it can lead to account restrictions and banning. Let me just mention that forum activity doesn't influence your performance, however, it is a great place to learn all the tips&tricks on how to make this experience amazing.

As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts, they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. You can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers.

Here are some useful posts to help you with your Gigs in the future:

How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS. and Making a Good First Impression.

Good luck 🍀

• Like 12
  • Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2024 at 12:44 AM, whitney_writer4 said:

I'm Tanasha Whitney from Kenya, a dedicated research and seo web article writer focusing mostly on environmental issues.

I'm glad to have joined this forum because it has been very helpful.

Welcome 🤗 

• Like 3