I am being threatened

thegoodtwin

Question

Recently, three clients I had, who were very unhelpful, ended up cancelling their orders. In the end, before one of them cancelled, they started accusing me of being a thief for using an image that I had made myself as an example for a gig.

Then, one other client, from the same group, started telling me how "We're a global team" and how they'll sue me and take all my money. I don't know the validity of these threats, but I am scared nonetheless. I have contacted Fiverr, but thought posting here would help a bit more.

Anything would help. Advice, etc

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, thegoodtwin said:

Recently, three clients I had, who were very unhelpful, ended up cancelling their orders. In the end, before one of them cancelled, they started accusing me of being a thief for using an image that I had made myself as an example for a gig.

Then, one other client, from the same group, started telling me how "We're a global team" and how they'll sue me and take all my money. I don't know the validity of these threats, but I am scared nonetheless. I have contacted Fiverr, but thought posting here would help a bit more.

Have you contacted Fiverr Support regarding it? If not, then do it immediately so that Fiverr can take action against those accounts.

Also, you are violating the Forum Rule 6 by sharing the name of your buyer.

@Lena or @ana_tomy Kindly remove the snapshot shared by OP. And also check OP's case. Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thegoodtwin said:

Screenshot_2024-04-01-16-45-57-760_com.fiverr.fiverr.jpg

You should have blocked and reported him straight away rather than replying him over and over and making the scenario even worse for yourself. 

@milos_siena @Kesha @Lena @ana_tomy

Edited by ahmad_freelancr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey All! 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

@thegoodtwin 

You did a great thing by reporting the user to Customer Support. They will, along with the relevant departments, review the issue and get back to you. 

In the meantime, if it is not too much trouble, can you please send me a private message with their usernames or emails? I couldn't find them based on your screenshot, so if you have any details on them, please send them to me via private message. 

Thank you. 

• Like 2