How to rank on fiver ?

harshu808

I know SEO very well and I am also write blog posts which I can get all the SEO knowledge I try very hard on Fiver and do SEO every time up to date my profile I came on fiver just 2 months and created my fiver account but My impression in just 2 month 10 thousand and create my all 7 gig and click was around 60 and got my first order on fiver in just 2 month but my 2 gig ranking on the first page but fiver rotate my gig 2 second page and another gig on 5 page I do not know how my gig position changed 

• Like 5

23 hours ago, harshu808 said:

Does Fiver rank easily as compared to Google

Nope. Fiverr's algorithm is different from Google's. Here's what Fiverr says on the topic:

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

Source: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs 

Also, using copyrighted content in your samples is a Fiverr ToS violation and can get you banned. 

Fiverr gives newcomers a temporary boost. You're no longer new, so you no longer get the boost. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

So I decided to delete one gig and after deleting my gig create another gig so that all 7 gigs perform well I deleted another gig based on which one was not performing I delete  another gig and I have 6 gigs in my Fiver seller profile and then they say you have reached the maximum limit of 4

photo_2024-03-23_20-02-10.jpg

• Like 6

So if i decide to create all 8 gig in a month if i delete based on their perform which is perform well and which is not if i delete 2 gig in my fiver seller account that any limit in a month cannot create maximum in a month 

photo_2024-03-23_20-02-10.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, amolgigs said:

Maximum number of gigs you can create is dependent on your seller level.Go through this support article - https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010560118-Fiverr-s-new-level-system#h_01HPHSN450ZQ2QVB8FQCPGDJ9G 

But i create all my 7 gig i deletee my one gig and recreate a gig for my account but they show you have reached maximum limit 4 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, harshu808 said:

But i create all my 7 gig i deletee my one gig and recreate a gig for my account but they show you have reached maximum limit 4 

Currently you are in "New seller" category , Maximum active gigs you can have is 4. You should "pause" your other gigs and "Active" 4 gigs that you want to focus. Refer - https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011541177-Viewing-Gig-statuses-on-the-mobile-app

Once you reach "Level 1" status you can make remaining gigs "Active"

• Like 3

I do not understand the Fiver works but I do my SEO well and analyze the competitor I do all the things first I choose the right category and subcategory, 2nd one is title tags and description, and proper SEO on Fiver. But Why does my competitor rank on Fiver I check each and every day they can not add quality images and not add a single video or proper 5 tags but he ranks up in my gig if someone knows please contact me. I added quality images, and videos, add proper title, 5 tags, and descriptions proper SEO, also added all my Faqs But if a competitor does not add this but why the rank 

• Like 2

Hello @harshu808 

Our algorithm takes many factors into account, which means the results vary by user. The marketplace is ever-changing and competitive. The results shown in the search are individual for each user.

There are some great threads from the Fiverr community and Fiverr employees on the Forum that we recommend you read:

Thanks. 

• Like 13
  • Confused 1

• Lena locked this topic
1 hour ago, harshu808 said:

Can someone tell me where to promote to get more orders

you can promote your gig service at that place where Fiverr provided instructions. See their promotion guidelines. thanks

• Like 2

On 3/24/2024 at 6:20 AM, harshu808 said:

The new limit is four gigs. If you already had seven gigs before the new system was introduced, then you get to keep those seven (Fiverr doesn't delete existing gigs)  but if you delete one of the gigs yourself, then you can't add another one.

• Like 4

I would advise that instead of deleting your old gigs, you can edit it entirely. Except for the main category, you can change the title, the subcategory, the description, tags and every other thing to reflect what you need in your new gig.

• Like 3