FINALLY reached TRS after months and months of hard work and... crickets. No orders. Impressions at an all-time low.

I don't understand Fiverr. I got more orders as a new seller 6 months ago. I know there's a whole new system, but surely it's designed to be...better? Bring in more orders and therefore more money?

Am I alone in this? Has anyone else got a great success score etc but now having no orders/messages? I'm going insane with anxiety.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

New "system" looks pretty creepy to me and I am 100% sure it's AI-powered, so definitely not reliable. I am sure not even they can tell how it really works at this point. 
They've killed all my previous ratings (from Level 2!) with this new system of theirs, and I guess unless you offer your gigs for 1$ you won't really get orders here.
Fiverr is not worthing anyway, if you hope to get rich here, you are on the absolutely wrong track 🙁

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, katemcgill said:

I don't understand Fiverr. I got more orders as a new seller 6 months ago. I know there's a whole new system, but surely it's designed to be...better? Bring in more orders and therefore more money?

Am I alone in this? Has anyone else got a great success score etc but now having no orders/messages? I'm going insane with anxiety.

I have seen many people having the same concern after reaching "Level 2" too. 

Possibly - being a TRS guarantees you the pole position in the search but Fiverr stops driving specific traffic to your gig like before. It now expects your tag to bring you business. (just my hypothesis)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, katemcgill said:

Everyone is in the same boat. But I have tons of repeat buyers so I guess I am not that much in trouble these days. Got 2 or 3 new buyers with their orders this month (after rolling out the new level system). And that new level system has destroyed everything on Fiverr i.e. order flow has become slow, less impressions and clicks, super competition (in every niche) etc. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, katemcgill said:

Kate, I would suggest bumping your rates to align with the average being charged by TRS sellers in your vertical. Right now, in your vertical, when sorting by TRS the average seems to be double what you are charging. No one is absolutely sure about the algorithm, but it is a sound theory that those charging higher rates will get more exposure than those who keep charging lower rates from a previous level. After all, Fiverr earns more by charging 20% commission on higher priced gigs, so it seems logical that they would provide increased exposure for those gigs. You have nothing to lose by trying for a month or so. I know of many sellers, myself included who matched every promotion of level with a price increase.

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 5
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, katemcgill said:

keep in patience and increase your gig marketing spontaneously. best wishes

• Like 1

3 hours ago, katemcgill said:

No, you aren't alone, and a number of other people have expressed that they are in the same or similar situation. I'm a level 2 with 9/5/100% stats, only one promoted order from a new client since 3/14, and five since 2/14.

I'm still getting messages, but it's typically from middlemen cattle calling for free custom samples and they can't even share what the budget or scope of work is, or read my FAQ about it.

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bizzytip said:

New "system" looks pretty creepy to me and I am 100% sure it's AI-powered, so definitely not reliable. I am sure not even they can tell how it really works at this point. 
They've killed all my previous ratings (from Level 2!) with this new system of theirs, and I guess unless you offer your gigs for 1$ you won't really get orders here.
Fiverr is not worthing anyway, if you hope to get rich here, you are on the absolutely wrong track 🙁

So true!! They killed all what was good to use AI only to automate the whole process and supposedly work less and earn more.

Instead they end up with bad scores and people who have unfairly lost their level.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

47 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Kate, I would suggest bumping your rates to align with the average being charged by TRS sellers in your vertical. Right now, in your vertical, when sorting by TRS the average seems to be double what you are charging. No one is absolutely sure about the algorithm, but it is a sound theory that those charging higher rates will get more exposure than those who keep charging lower rates from a previous level. After all, Fiverr earns more by charging 20% commission on higher priced gigs, so it seems logical that they would provide increased exposure for those gigs. You have nothing to lose by trying for a month or so. I know of many sellers, myself included who matched every promotion of level with a price increase.

This could be a good plan, or just a try, yes

• Like 1