Fiverr Support Neglecting Tickets for Over 30 Days: Unacceptable!

Over 30 days ago, I submitted a ticket to Fiverr support, after a single response the responses stopped completely. I followed up about 12 times, opened at least 30 new tickets to ask for an update. All have been immediately closed without a single response. 

I find it disgusting that a platform as prominent as Fiverr would treat its users with such blatant disregard and disrespect. It's appalling that after investing time, effort, and often money into this platform, we are met with silence and indifference when seeking assistance with legitimate issues.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, dewebbutler said:

Over 30 days ago, I submitted a ticket to Fiverr support, after a single response the responses stopped completely. I followed up about 12 times, opened at least 30 new tickets to ask for an update. All have been immediately closed without a single response. 

30 tickets? How did you manage that?

• Like 8

Just now, dewebbutler said:

By just opening a new ticket every time they did not reply to my ticket. They also did not reply at all to any new tickets, just closed them without a word

Now, you are never gonna get any response from them due to the opening of 30 tickets. Seriously? 30 tickets in 30 days? 

You should have been patient if you're not getting any response from them. They have a list of queries to be dealt with everyday. 

• Like 9

15 hours ago, dewebbutler said:

I followed up about 12 times, opened at least 30 new tickets to ask for an update. All have been immediately closed without a single response. 

seems like you were spamming support .. simply open a single ticket and wait for them to respond , sending so many messages won't really help you with anything, it's no wonder they stopped responding 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

No, that is not true. 

I asked them a question, followed up, and then a week later followed up again. Then they closed the ticket as 'Solved' without a response. Then I opened a new ticket, asking about the previous one - they closed it without a reply. 

Then, I opened a few new ones, and one got responded to asking what I needed, then it was closed the same day without a reply. 

Since then, I've opened about 25 more, all closed without a reply. 

It's not about being patient, they are purposefully ignoring tickets they have no legitimate answer to, and apply discouraging tactics like this to deter people from staying on it. If I have to write a bot that makes 50 new tickets every hour, I will do so if that is what it takes. But I'm not letting then get away with just ignoring customers for a month when their 'select' package reply time is supposed to be a few hours.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Alex.M said:

seems like you were spamming support .. simply open a single ticket and wait for them to respond , sending so many messages won't really help you with anything, it's no wonder they stopped responding 

Tried that for about 20 days, not a single response from them on the ticket. They know exactly what they are doing, this has nothing to do with spamming them. First, they employed this ignoring tactics, now the spamming begins

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Now, you are never gonna get any response from them due to the opening of 30 tickets.

Really, that's how this works? I have paid around $10K in platform fees as a seller and spent at least tripple that as a buyer. But if you follow up continuously on the same ticket, get ignored, and then get more rigorous, you will just never get a response period? 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, dewebbutler said:

Really, that's how this works? I have paid around $10K in platform fees as a seller and spent at least tripple that as a buyer. But if you follow up continuously on the same ticket, get ignored, and then get more rigorous, you will just never get a response period? 

You could have used the same ticket for follow-up purpose means 1 ticket was enough.

@Lena or @milos_siena Kindly check OP's case if possible. Thanks

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

You could have used the same ticket for follow-up purpose means 1 ticket was enough.

I did, that's my point. I followed up, and followed up, and followed up. To this day, there's no reply to the ticket

Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 09.48.36.png

• Like 7

They did say that you have clones - disabled account/s that they think that you made them, based either on the fact that they are created from the same device/ip, have similar gigs or profile picture. They said, after a couple of reviews, that the decision is final. 

I am sorry, I am not the one who decides, but there is nothing more you can do.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, dewebbutler said:

I did, that's my point. I followed up, and followed up, and followed up. To this day, there's no reply to the ticket

I am sorry that you had to face this. If they have said that their decision is final then it means it is. Check @milos_siena response. 

• Like 6

On 3/22/2024 at 11:07 AM, milos_siena said:

They did say that you have clones - disabled account/s that they think that you made them, based either on the fact that they are created from the same device/ip, have similar gigs or profile picture. They said, after a couple of reviews, that the decision is final. 

No, they said that there are 'location inconsistencies', which I asked the details of, and I did not get a reply after that. Please send me the full details of the IPs I supposedly am connected with, or what similar gigs are connected to my account

• Like 5

23 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

I am sorry that you had to face this. If they have said that their decision is final then it means it is. Check @milos_siena response. 

I don't mind that they make a decision. Again, I am reaching out to them for the details, since they only said:

"After careful review, your account has been flagged due to location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service. "

I asked for the details of my violations, and the details of the location inconsistencies. I have been awaiting the details ever since - and have been purposefully ignored since. If they claim I have been violating something, they should tell me what I violated, and not copy paste some random ambiguous response and then decide not to respond to any tickets anymore

• Like 5

Please send me the full overview and details of my supposed violations so I can investigate the legitimacy of your claim, as I am certain that IP discrepancies can be due to VPN usage. 

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, dewebbutler said:

as I am certain that IP discrepancies can be due to VPN usage. 

And that's where the IP discrepancies come. You said you used a VPN, and if you used it while also being on Fiverr's website, then that leads to IP inconsistencies. That's aside from any other issues Milos mentioned. You should never use a VPN while on Fiverr. And to be honest, VPN services in general aren't really the most secure thing to begin with. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

You should never use a VPN while on Fiverr. And to be honest, VPN services in general aren't really the most secure thing to begin with. 

It is a possibility, or it could be due to traveling. I can't imagine it's prohibited to travel while using Fiverr. This is why, for a good month, I've asked for the details of these 'inconsistencies' to investigate the legitimacy of this claim.

As for the other issues, if there are other accounts that use my profile picture or gigs - I would be shocked if the policy on Fiverr actually is that your account will get flagged if other people start using your profile picture or gig descriptions. That would make it way too easy to just shut down your competition with some dummy account. 

@milos_siena Please send me the full details of either the IP inconsistencies, or the accounts that are using my data.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, dewebbutler said:

I asked for the details of my violations, and the details of the location inconsistencies.

Actually, Fiverr has made their decision that's why they won't give you the further details on the reason of your account suspension.

But the question is that did you really use VPN while travelling? Don't say "could be" or "no idea".. Just be honest..

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Actually, Fiverr has made their decision that's why they won't give you the further details on the reason of your account suspension.

No, they haven't. They have decided not to answer my ticket when I asked for the details. If they claim IP inconsistencies, there should be a log of that. Since they have shifted their strategy not to answer, I can only surmise that they, in fact, have no IP log to support their claim and are just banking on the fact that nobody will bother to investigate. 

@milos_siena Once again, please provide the full and complete details of the violation I supposedly made. I will investigate the legitimacy. You have seen the ticket, you can send it there if posting the details on the forum is no allowed

Edited by dewebbutler
  • Like 6

19 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

But the question is that did you really use VPN while travelling? Don't say "could be" or "no idea".. Just be honest..

That is being honest. As long as they don't provide the logs, I can't check if they IP belongs to a hotel Wifi, airport Wifi, or a VPN. 

• Like 5

Yes, please send me the full log of my supposed violations, and tell support to stop ignoring the relevant ticket. Confirm in this thread that you have done so, so we can finally determine whether or not this flag has been legitimate

• Like 5

4 hours ago, dewebbutler said:

Yes, please send me the full log of my supposed violations, and tell support to stop ignoring the relevant ticket. Confirm in this thread that you have done so, so we can finally determine whether or not this flag has been legitimate

Account related issues won't be discussed here. And I guess you won't be provided further details on this issue as well. Your Fiverr's journey is over! :classic_sad:

• Like 5

They don't have to be discussed here, but further details are required. It does not matter what the details are, but they must be provided @milos_siena please see to it that these are sent to my email this week or have the support staff respond to the original ticket.

• Like 4