Let’s end the week with positive vibes! ✨

Kesha

On 3/9/2024 at 12:13 AM, badar125 said:

i have motivated my self in this week tried new thing join this forum to communicate with other that's what sparkle my week...

Welcome to the forum! I am so glad you are here. 

• Like 5

On 3/8/2024 at 7:49 PM, texvox said:

Picked up a fun, large video-game project this week.

The buyer came to me about 2 months ago asking for a quick audition which I gave to her. A week later she said she loved it but the casting director decided to go with someone else.

Last week she came back and said the other voice actor fell through and she was able to pitch me to the CD again and this time he saw where she was coming from and decided to work with me. Always fun to take on a character role to punctuate the typical commercial and educational narration work I do. The price was right too - even after Fiverr fees the rate will exceed typical "indie" rates and fall somewhere between those and AAA game titles instead. Felt like a win all around. 

Big congrats to you! I'm happy that you got a second chance at that gig! It's definitely something worth celebrating. 🎉

• Like 4

On 3/8/2024 at 7:15 PM, mandyzines said:

One of my projects this week was a set of mindfulness meditations for elders. That kind of thing gives me warm fuzzies. I love using my 'essence' and skill to educate people but helping them deal with this crazy world is even better, although it's not usually as lucrative of a niche as others.

Congrats @mandyzines! This sounds like a really neat project and I'm happy that it brought you joy!

• Like 6

600+ Order competed @Kesha. This is the best positive vibes for me before New level system arrival in 14th March 🙂

One more thing - 350+ Review Achieved! That is another positive vibes in this week 🙂

• Like 5

On 3/9/2024 at 12:19 AM, smashradio said:

makes you forget. (I suggest a double long island iced tea

I’m afraid with double Long Island iced tea I might quit fiverr all together 😂 and regret it the next day 😁 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 3/12/2024 at 9:06 PM, webcut said:

600+ Order competed @Kesha. This is the best positive vibes for me before New level system arrival in 14th March 🙂

One more thing - 350+ Review Achieved! That is another positive vibes in this week 🙂

Congratulations @webcut! Proud of you for that. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I’m afraid with double Long Island iced tea I might quit fiverr all together 😂 and regret it the next day 😁 

No you won't. But I expect a soggy post with lots of emotion here on the forum. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Kesha said:

Congratulations @webcut! Proud of you for that. 

Thank you, @Kesha. You are really helpful. I always follow your profile to get each update. You are very active with all Fiverr new updates. Everyday I checked your profile first to find those updates except Saturday-Sunday 😛 

Edited by webcut
  • Like 1