Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.

markenbuilder

Question

@Kesha @Lyndsey_Fiverr On asking about my TOP RATED ELIGIBLE FLAGGED ACCOUNT " DUE TO LOCATION INCONSISTENCY", the CS has replied me with: (attached is the SS)

"Your account was flagged for being connected to another account that was disabled due to a violation of our policies."

Now, can someone tell me was my account connected with another disabled account since day 1 or It got connections after the UPDATE came?

I have worked on Fiverr for 3 year now, I know the TOS, A TRS Eligibility, How on earth is that possible???

Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 1.03.10 AM.png

• Like 17
  • Up 7

If it was a bug fiverr supprot team would have said so, the proof that we all go the same response is that this isn't a bug and every account that has in the past received any violation against the TOS is now flagged in my humble opinion.

• Like 14
  • Up 2

Fiverr team in yesterday's webinar acknowledged that some accounts was wrongly flagged and they are sorry about it and they are working to fix this issue. Moreover, again asked the sellers to contact customer support if they believe their accounts were flagged wrong. 

Is this the way such a big company operates?? Flagging thousands of account and then asking them to contact support so they can give copy-paste responses?

The fact that they acknowledged this oversight along with canceled orders oversight tells one thing 
Fiverr is not reliable and not transparent as well.....
They cannot even tell exact reason why it got flagged and what proof they have...

There is no procedure for complaining and escalating the matter apart from support which is definitely outsourced and the support staff comes there and sends one message and leaves and then for another reply there will be another person and leave one message.

One thing is for sure Fiverr is not a reliable place to build business and doesn't care about its sellers.

• Like 11
  • Up 5

On 3/6/2024 at 11:28 PM, inzamamabbasi said:

Same thing happened to me; they issued an old warning. According to Fiverr's policy, warnings should be cleared after 90 days.

Share your issues with ticket no here on tweet. They are not replying anywhere 

• Like 5

On 2/22/2024 at 11:24 AM, vickieito said:

Yes, none of these accounts look like they are permanently suspended - they can just operate as normal, it's just that they won't have a level assigned to them. This looks to be a permanent thing, though, and who knows what the long-term effect of being "level-less" will bring. There's not much motivation if your account is permanently out of the level system (especially if you were falsely flagged). Newer accounts will get hit harder than established sellers (with lots of repeat buyers).

Just now my account got notification that I cannot promote the gigs. Althought I can operate just as normal, but how to be seen by the buyer with all the competitiveness now? I want to make new account, but can I? It is said that new account know must take photo with their ID, how can I make new account when my persona is all over here? Won't the new account be suspected too? This is way frustrating, just killing my business and livelihood. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

13 hours ago, kamarpro_studio said:

I want to make new account, but can I?

No, that would be against Fiverr's ToS, so both accounts would be permanently suspended.

The current situation isn't ideal either because your existing account is permanently un-leveled, so you will never have access to features that the leveled sellers get unless you can prove that you haven't violated Fiverr's ToS. This is really difficult because Fiverr gives vague details on why accounts are flagged and Fiverr support either closes tickets created by these sellers (or gives templated, AI responses). It doesn't look like these flagged accounts are actually being looked at. The manual review might be an AI-generated report summarizing why the account was flagged.

If you depended on Fiverr as your main source of income, you should probably start looking for other sources of income. You might have orders from Fiverr but it won't be as much as you've had in the past. I know this isn't the answer you want to hear, but I don't see Fiverr giving much feedback or support to sellers whose accounts have been flagged for violating Fiverr's ToS.

• Like 6

I have the same problem.They accuse me of having created multiple accounts under the same ip and similar emails. Lol. They dont even answer on the emails I send them. Fiverr is a joke. No warnings, no replies. I am guilty till I am prove that I am not.  Oh boy how safe this platform is for freelancers. You are a joke!

• Like 5

Its been 10 years i am working on fiverr, I got same warning and support said i will not be able to participate in fiverr level system I was a Top Rated Seller 900+  5 Star Rating and Delivered over 1k projects

My suggestion to all of my fellow freelancer "Don't put all eggs in one basket" Work on your skills move on, there are many way you can still be successfully.

All though My account has been flagged as well, but i would say Fiverr is very good platform for freelancer i have earned alot. keep doing hard work on fiverr gig keep optimize them and you will still get response, not as much you had before, but it will be still enough.. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

On 3/16/2024 at 4:28 PM, iceblade777 said:

Hi to all 😘  did some one told how I can solve this problem and when in will ends 😭image.png.0f6c90eca63e6e62861f6d13db3ae457.png

I don't want to discourage you, but the fact is, you are very close to having your account permanently deleted. I had the same issue. I was receiving orders from my old clients on Fiverr, so I just deactivated my account permanently.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2024 at 11:19 PM, infinity3studio said:

Hi everyone, my account was flagged without any notice or email. I'm unsure about the issue because I never violated any Fiverr policy. I had a level 2 account and suddenly it became a new seller account. Fiverr team, please clarify why so many people's accounts are being flagged. I worked hard for this account and now I am experiencing this. It is really sad. I understand mistakes can happen but you should inform us, it's unprofessional to do it without any reason or email.

Screenshot 2024-06-06 223732.png

I am facing the same since the Fiverr Update came in Feb, 2024. Unfortunately, you account will remain as Flagged for ever 🙂 That's what I had figured out after all my struggles to convince the Fiverr Support Team.

They will reply you with Auto-generated mails responses stating this was checked multiple times and the decision is final.

• Up 1

On 2/14/2024 at 6:05 PM, markenbuilder said:

I was about to become a Top Level Seller yet out of nowhere this message appeared with (as usually) no further explanation.

Does anyone know what this is up to? 

I'm the same way. While everything was at its highest level, I suddenly came across this email.

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Up 2

Guest nrajuud

I came across a message on my dashboard today, apparently from   @fiverr_admin, mentioning location inconsistency issues. I want to clarify that I reside in India and haven't traveled outside the country. While I have traveled between cities within India, which is quite common given the vastness of our nation, it shouldn't be a cause for concern.  

I have connections and commitments in different parts of the country, including family, friends, and my college, which is far from my hometown. Implementing such rigid rules without considering these factors seems unreasonable. It's crucial for platforms like Fiverr to provide clear warnings and explanations for any policy changes.  I'm disappointed with this decision and strongly oppose it.

I urge my fellow freelancers to join me in raising our voices against this decision.

I just found out about my account being flagged for no reason right now, and I almost freaked out. It seems to be general stuff, I had to delete one of my gigs as new sellers are only entitled to 4 gigs no but it's still there

• Like 19
  • Up 1

I'm also facing the same issue, I'm on level 2 but now its showing " Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system. "  I have crossed the TOP RATED Seller requirement and waiting for the badge but what i received is unacceptable 

• Like 23
  • Up 1

Same issue with one of my friend. 
That is really absurd that so many sellers have received this account flagged and they don't have any details about it. 
What is this location inconsistency means @Kesha
Can you please clarify on this issue. 

My friend travelled frequently inter cities in the same country. So we are not supposed to move around ?
If that is the case it is highly against the nomad lifestyle which alot of freelancers adopt and it is one of the pros being freelancer that you can work and travel.

• Like 23
  • Up 2