CAN I HAVE TWO PROFILES ON FIVERR

aswaninabwen510

I have been selling on fiverr for years now as a freelance writer and ghostwriter. (Guys, please check out my gigs, and refer some work my way https://www.fiverr.com/aswaninabwen510?up_rollout=true)  I however, have other interests and skills, unrelated to writing and which I would love to sell as an extra source of income. I feel like I cannot mix the two services as it might water down my brand. Please advice me, is it possible to have different profiles on fiverr? and if yes, how do I go about it without looking like I am cutting corners? 

• Like 12
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

You can only have one profile per device on fiverr as your ip address will be tracked by them. So if you try to open another account from the same device then you might get banned and loose all the efforts that you have put in throughout the years. So just avoid it and you are good to go. 

• Like 11
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, faisaltushar said:

You can only have one profile per device on fiverr as your ip address will be tracked by them. So if you try to open another account from the same device then you might get banned and loose all the efforts that you have put in throughout the years. So just avoid it and you are good to go. 

1 hour ago, aswaninabwen510 said:

I feel like I cannot mix the two services as it might water down my brand.

Clearly both of you didn't read the terms of service. You are not allowed to have more than ONE ACCOUNT. PERIOD. If you create more than one account, you will get banned. Don't create more than one account. 

As for the OP, you can sell a variety of things, writing, development, career advice, even stuff in the AI category from the same account. If you have the knowledge and expertise to sell a variety of things, do it. Don't create a new account, because you WILL get banned.

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @aswaninabwen510! Thanks for your question. I appreciate your care and diligence to ensure you are not going against our Terms of Services! To answer your question, having two separate accounts is strictly forbidden. If you would like to offer another service outside of your normal writing gigs, it is best to start offering the new gig under your existing account. 

Keep in mind, however, that it could look bad to some buyers if you're offering services in multiple industries. If you decide to go this route, I'd recommend having a strong gig gallery that proves your expertise in both areas as well as having a compelling description on how your experience in the workforce or your educational background has led to the multiple skillsets. Hope this helps. 

• Like 10
  • Up 2

9 hours ago, Kesha said:

Hi @aswaninabwen510! Thanks for your question. I appreciate your care and diligence to ensure you are not going against our Terms of Services! To answer your question, having two separate accounts is strictly forbidden. If you would like to offer another service outside of your normal writing gigs, it is best to start offering the new gig under your existing account. 

Keep in mind, however, that it could look bad to some buyers if you're offering services in multiple industries. If you decide to go this route, I'd recommend having a strong gig gallery that proves your expertise in both areas as well as having a compelling description on how your experience in the workforce or your educational background has led to the multiple skillsets. Hope this helps. 

Thank you, this is helpful

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@sagor_expart @ads_expertbd @zubairtopu @asif_designer20 @biplobgfx @creativecolumn @Kesha @donnovan86 @faisaltushar Thanks for your response in this. I get that I cannot open a second account, and I think we can all agree that it's even easier to manage one account. Could someone advise me on how I can introduce an unrelated gig to my current gigs? Is any of you offering services from different niches and how have you gone about it under the same profile? 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

11 minutes ago, aswaninabwen510 said:

@sagor_expart @ads_expertbd @zubairtopu @asif_designer20 @biplobgfx @creativecolumn @Kesha @donnovan86 @faisaltushar Thanks for your response in this. I get that I cannot open a second account, and I think we can all agree that it's even easier to manage one account. Could someone advise me on how I can introduce an unrelated gig to my current gigs? Is any of you offering services from different niches and how have you gone about it under the same profile? 

I believe that you can always create a new gig with different service categories and sections in the same profile.  You are already a level 2 seller of Fiverr. I just noticed that several gigs are offering almost the same services. Proper gig management or seller plus subscription may help you to create more gigs. 

• Like 5