No impressions, no click , no orders

kodo07

Hello everyone, my name is Louai , and am on fiverr since 4 mounths. I posted a lot of gigs , but I notice and I don't getting any orders, click and impressions. I try everything like changing the titles, the thumbnail and the description but nothing has changed. Thank you for helping me !

Louai

Screenshot 2024-01-28 105657.png

• Like 11
  • Sad 4

You check your category. Then research it. Collect good tags. Then customize the tag as you like, prepare the title, description, search tag and prepare the unique eye-catching thumbnail image. If needed, get it ready from a designer. Then publish the gig in a proper way. Then your click impressions will definitely increase.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

To be honest, I don't want show my face online, yes I published a lot of gigs before , but then I deleted them since they didn't improve my others gigs. Maybe I should publish more gig. There is other thing on my gig that I need to improve ? , so I could make some changes.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

What you think about my gig? When I try to search my gig, it dosen't show among with other related gig. I need someone who can suggest me what I need to add , change or remove something from my gig or any good tips. Thanks to all community who helped me ☺️!

Here is the link of my Fiverr gig https://www.fiverr.com/s/qpZxkd

Edited by kodo07
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 1/29/2024 at 11:21 AM, kodo07 said:

What you think about my gig? When I try to search my gig, it dosen't show among with other related gig. I need someone who can suggest me what I need to add , change or remove something from my gig or any good tips. Thanks to all community who helped me !

Show some proof via Video that you really can provide IT Technical Support remotely. Otherwise, no one will take interest in your gig.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

When I type with tags, I can't find my gig, but when I type with the title, I could finally find it in the first page. I just want know why with titles , not with tags? Even if I do a simple search , nothing

image.png.f12d4d0d8527cbbe39dfaa6606b30672.png

Edited by kodo07
  • Like 7
  • Up 1

On 1/28/2024 at 11:54 AM, kodo07 said:

To be honest, I don't want show my face online, yes I published a lot of gigs before , but then I deleted them since they didn't improve my others gigs. Maybe I should publish more gig. There is other thing on my gig that I need to improve ? , so I could make some changes.

You can publish all of the gigs you like but if your thumbnails don't lure buyers to click into your gig then they too won't be given much exposure. Here's a bit to read on that: 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

20 hours ago, kodo07 said:

I did some changes on my gig, but what do you think about my thumbnail?

In your own screenshot of the search results, the edges of your image are cut off. Plus the words are misaligned. Lastly, IT (information technology) technical support isn't really accurate to what you offer in that gig. The three other gigs shown in your screenshot offer computer support first and foremost.

On 1/30/2024 at 10:32 AM, kodo07 said:

image.png.f12d4d0d8527cbbe39dfaa6606b30672.png

3 hours ago, kodo07 said:

is it a good improvement?

Generally, anything greater-than-zero is a good improvement. 

35 minutes ago, kodo07 said:

How it will takes to get my first order? Approximately?

There is no approximate. It can take hours, days, weeks, months, years... some Sellers never get an order. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

Your gig's FAQ says:

Can I contacting you through another platform?

Yes, if you prefer communicate through another platform one that you're comfortable with it like Discord or Instagram, of course I don't have problem with that!

says:

Requesting or providing Email addresses, s***e/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

Based on Fiverr's gig image guidelines you've probably got too much text on your main gig image compared to their recommendations.

Maybe the colour scheme of the gig image could be changed too to something other than yellow text on orange background.

Maybe create additional gigs if you have other services you could offer and do well to increase chance of orders.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5
  • Up 1

On 1/29/2024 at 4:54 AM, kodo07 said:

If you were a buyer, would you choose a seller with no photos, no ratings or no reviews?