Not get Brief since 2 months

creative_dev12

Question

Hello, I am a Level 2 Seller but I can't receive briefs from the last 2 months, I am also not getting new orders from new buyers. what do I need to do?
I have edited my gigs but it is not helpful for me. 3 months ago I delivered a late order, I don't know if that's the reason.

Screenshot 2024-01-16 140610.png

• Like 40
  • Sad 6
  • Up 8

I think it depends on a lot of factors such as your gig categories, your gig’s and your profile’s performance. 

If you're not performing better than your competitors then they will probably receive the briefs instead of you and I think they are sent only a handful.

Keep completing orders successfully and hopefully, you will start receiving briefs again.

• Like 30
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, rehman_b said:

can you explain why I am not in the serch results? Why did I get a buyer request? Why can't get cash advance and subscription to Seller Plus?

There is only 1 answer for all your questions:
The Fiverr algorithm has decided that your performance is too low to put that gig in the search results, give you briefs, cash advance and Seller Plus access.

• Like 26
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

On 1/22/2024 at 3:02 PM, rehman_b said:

if it is less then 100 then your gigs are deranked

8 minutes ago, rehman_b said:

I have experienced the issue for the past two months with no improvement.

Your theory is totally wrong.
This is the proof:
This is one of my less popular gigs. It has very few impressions and yet I am still on the first page of the search results.

image.png.a9a40f2e80c165b2611997a30d48c7aa.png

• Like 14
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, rehman_b said:

Some fellows say it takes 90 days with 14 orders.

100% wong advice

16 minutes ago, rehman_b said:

Some say 5 to 6 months, or even a year.

There are always gigs that perform less well or are less popular with buyers. You saw my example. That is a gig that performs less well and yet it is high in the search results. If your account has a good performance, the algorithm will rank your less well-performing gigs higher in the search results. This is happening with my account. I have several gigs that are selling little and Fiverr keeps putting them in the search results because the algorithm sees that Fiverr can make a profit from my account.

Fiverr is all about profit. If you sell well you will be rewarded with a good place in the search results.

Price is also important. I see that your gigs usually have very low prices. Fiverr gives priority to gigs with higher prices. As I mentioned, Fiverr is all about making a profit. Fiverr makes very little profit on your gigs.

• Like 12
  • Up 5

I don't have an answer, but I came here specifically because this bugged me as well.

I haven't had briefs since a long time, I turned them off for a little while because I got a lot of notifications from it and it distracted me. Now it's on again since a few months, and nothing. Not a single brief. Not even a scammer brief, which I used to get frequently.

On 1/16/2024 at 11:45 AM, amberlocks100 said:

Hi there, this is my problem too - suddenly my impressions have gone down, and my gig requests are at a standstill for the last 3 months.  I have reviewed my profile a few times and followed all fiverr tips for a good, clear profile and gig description and yet there's been a sudden drop in activity on my profile.  I have 5 ratings and would normally have at the very least some active impressions and clicks but am baffled at the sudden complete stop.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Yeah, this happened to me, too, once and I heard it happen to others too. It is usually because you get shadowbanned over a particularly bad review. Maybe there is another reason, but that's my experience. Have you had any customers that seemed unsatisfied?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I received my last brief 5 months ago. I had forgotten that such a feature even existed. Instead, I've been bleeding money on promoted gigs. I think that's Fiverr's end goal - to get as much revenue from sellers as they can.

• Like 7

This post needs to be upvoted more. I was sure I am not the only one facing this very same problem of not getting buyer orders. I am also a very old level 2 seller who used to get lot of orders since 2017. But recently after returning from an year long gap (due to some personal health issues), I noticed I am not able to even see any buyer requests. Then I found out that buyer requests HAS BEEN REPLACED by new AI briefs. There's an option added now "get briefs" on the gigs page. I un-paused all my gigs and enabled the get briefs. But it's been a week no matches to my gigs. I mean to say, no buyer orders or requests anymore that I can see. I am not sure if this is due to the change fiverr made or should we create new gigs from scratch for this new AI brief system? Please fiverr official if anyone reads this, I kindly request you to help us sellers who are not getting orders despite being a long term successful level 2 seller. It's really upsetting for us. 

• Like 29

Hi there, I'm having the same issue even though my impressions are way higher, so it could be like @mandyzines said: Maybe it has to do with the industry you're in. 
Other than that: maybe trying to update your gigs again could help, e.g. new keywords.

• Like 17

On 1/25/2024 at 2:11 PM, filipdevaere said:

And who told you this?

I have experienced the issue for the past two months with no improvement.
i have attached the screen shot also the buyer brief has been stopped and the option for the cash advance and seller plus has stopped.

Screenshot from 2024-01-27 10-25-54.png

Screenshot from 2024-01-27 10-25-20.png

Screenshot from 2024-01-27 10-24-54.png

Screenshot from 2024-01-27 10-29-57.png

• Like 11
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

Your theory is totally wrong.
This is the proof:
This is one of my less popular gigs. It has very few impressions and yet I am still on the first page of the search results.

image.png.a9a40f2e80c165b2611997a30d48c7aa.png

Serch my gig with keyword "Linkedin pixel" its a unique gig. but you will not find in search results

• Like 12

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

This is the proof:

You are senior you know better than me, but can you explain why I am not in the serch results? Why did I get a buyer request? Why can't get cash advance and subscription to Seller Plus?

fiverr always allowed me to get $500 in advance all the time.

Screenshot from 2024-01-27 11-58-24.png

Screenshot from 2024-01-27 11-57-53.png

Edited by rehman_b
attaching addition images
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

performance is too low

Now the question comes how long will it take to get back to normal? Some fellows say it takes 90 days with 14 orders. Some say 5 to 6 months, or even a year.
Do you know something about it?

i will really appreciate it if you know something about it. it will help me and others, as a lot of seller face this issue

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

I guess it depends on your gig categories, gigs, and profile performance. 

If you're not outperforming your competition, they'll get the briefs, and I suspect they get a few.

Continue to complete orders and perhaps you'll get briefs again.

• Like 6