Need a bit of suggestions and advice for my gig

jabirahamed20

Just added these videos which I think it should go at the top, Because the stats says this are going to be at the top and will get my next order asap. 

Just think like in a buyer perspective. You have gone through my gig and saw these videos. Does this are attractive in a buyer perspective? Or are you going to knock me after watching the videos and reading all the services mentioned and the description.

NOTE :: Actually I have added 2 videos, but the 2nd one is not uploading 😞

SO, 

Hey sellers, any suggestion to me?

Drop your comments.

I really appreciate your suggestions : ) 

• Like 8

• 4 weeks later...

I personally use Pinterest for my services marketing, and it gets me sales easily. But due to too much work pressure, not able to do it right now. I also have some permanent works (not on fiverr) but I can include a screenshot below of my Pinterest stats 

image.png.43c84b39ed91e91add571223f293d533.png

• Like 11
  • Up 1

On 2/10/2024 at 9:01 AM, jabirahamed20 said:

I personally use Pinterest for my services marketing, and it gets me sales easily. But due to too much work pressure, not able to do it right now. I also have some permanent works (not on fiverr) but I can include a screenshot below of my Pinterest stats 

It looks like it isn't working for your Fiverr account.

image.png.7e0547830d4603b4463845718dc6b19d.png

• Like 9
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

37 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

I personally know him; he works outside of the marketplace. He joined Fiverr in November 2022, but he doesn't maintain his marketplace profile properly. I also work with him on his projects sometimes, and basically, we both work outside of the marketplace. I hope that you understand. 😊

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Funny thing right? Let me explain it. I mostly stay busy with other works of my clients who are not in fiverr but from instagram and other social media holdings. But it doesn't mean that I am not much active. I was not active for last 2 years. But I started the journey of fiverr to be active on this marketplace from starting of 2024.

So how do you judge me? Do you know me personally? 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, jabirahamed20 said:

Funny thing right? Let me explain it. I mostly stay busy with other works of my clients who are not in fiverr but from instagram and other social media holdings. But it doesn't mean that I am not much active. I was not active for last 2 years. But I started the journey of fiverr to be active on this marketplace from starting of 2024.

6 hours ago, developerlikhon said:

I personally know him; he works outside of the marketplace. He joined Fiverr in November 2022, but he doesn't maintain his marketplace profile properly. I also work with him on his projects sometimes, and basically, we both work outside of the marketplace. I hope that you understand. 😊

In that case, advice is perfectly applicable with irrefutable proof for building a conventional business/freelancing career with online leads.👏 Kudos to you.

But unless these networks bring STRANGERS AS YOUR BUYERS TO FIVERR .. they don't matter the wrt context of this topic/forum!! 

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, developerlikhon said:

Then how he claimed that it would work.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

On 2/10/2024 at 7:01 AM, jabirahamed20 said:

4 hours ago, jabirahamed20 said:

2 hours ago, rumonmrb said:

Then how he claimed that it would work.

He clearly stated everything in the comment, which I have mentioned again here. Please read his comments and ask him if there is anything you want to know from him. 😊

• Like 3