Hey, I am Graphic Designer, Please help me to grow my Account and Give me advice to get orders.

graphix_visual

Hello, I am AbdulQadir, 3+ years of Experience in Graphic Design & specializing in making Logo, Social Media Posts, Business Card, T Shirt, Stickers, Cards, Graphic, Banners, YouTube Thumbnails, YouTube Intros and Outros, Facebook, and Instagram ads. With over +3 YEARS of Professional Experience, I am well versed in designing eye catching visual designs that engage your audiences across digital platforms and social media. 

• Like 8

On 1/14/2024 at 7:59 AM, graphix_visual said:

Hello Brothers, I am AbdulQadir from Pakistan, I am a Graphic Designer  with 3+ years of Experience In Designing. Please help me to get 1 order on Fiverr.

While I'm not your brother, I'm more than willing to offer guidance.

Firstly, it's important to note that this specific forum is primarily designed for introducing yourself as a new user on Fiverr. For more specific questions, there is a dedicated forum where inquiries are better addressed.

If you take a moment to explore the forum, you'll see that your question has been addressed on multiple occasions. I recommend investing some time in reviewing existing discussions.

• Like 12