Poll: Do you have access to Fiverr Neo?

uk1000

Do you have access to Fiverr Neo?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have access to Fiverr Neo yet?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know
  2. 2. Have you ever used Fiverr Neo to make a purhcase?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Are you a buyer, seller or both

• Buyer only
    • Seller only
    • Both buyer and seller

This is a poll thread so we can get an idea how many people/what % of them have access to Fiverr Neo currently (or if it's only available for buyer-only accounts etc.).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 15
  • Up 1

• uk1000 changed the title to Poll: Do you have access to Fiverr Neo?

It just showed up for me yesterday.

I spent 10~15 minutes with it. I suspect it will be very helpful to new buyers and to veteran sellers.

I like how you can continuously evolve and calibrate a search with natural language. But, it seemed to have difficulty following budget constraints. I suspect there are some "guard rails" in the system to prevent it from suggesting un-vetted gigs even if they match the request better.

• Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

16 minutes ago, moikchap said:

suspect it will be very helpful to new buyers and to veteran sellers.

I don't see the use for a veteran seller that doesn't buy anything on the platform.

I used it for 6 inquiries, each time it provided me with people that were not relevant. When you ask for a roofing article writer and Neo gives you a finance and banking related content with bad reviews, you know it's not exactly great. It might be fine for a new buyer, but browsing the results is still way way better in my opinion.

• Like 13
  • Up 1

The five sellers it showed me had between 42 and 139 reviews, and often had prices above the budget I specified. It's like it was trying to send me to people who were "demonstrably good" rather than "match your criteria". When I manually look for people, it's easy to find exact matches because I'm willing to try out people with zero reviews. At this point, I'm not sure Neo will show new sellers, so it's not a benefit to them. It would be then only pushing traffic upward, to the veteran sellers. So while they wouldn't benefit from using it, they would benefit from its use by others since the traffic may be one-sided in their favour.

Edited by moikchap
  • Like 14

I wonder why I don't have vote access to this thread. Oh well, I'm a buyer/seller and I just got Neo this morning.

I accidentally called it "AI" and was corrected to call it "Fiverr Neo." Now we are on first-name basis, and I call it "Neo."

So far, Neo only shows me sellers with 1,500+ star reviews and all of them are completely irrelevant to my requests. Neo seems to stop if I use a lot of interrobangs (or will change the subject - for example, to correct me in how I should address it), so I'll try to be more polite when it doesn't bring back the results that I'm expecting. I'm wondering if it's like Briefs (which had to be trained for several weeks before it matched me with something relevant). It is fun to chat with Neo, even if things aren't relevant right now.

• Like 11
  • Haha 3

I don't have access (unless I just don't know where to find it), but I've never purchased anything through Fiverr. I plan to soon and would like to check out Neo, but I suppose it doesn't make sense to give access to non-buyers. Does it just show up on the front page or something?

• Like 10

1 hour ago, melanielm said:

Does it just show up on the front page or something?

In mine it shows up at the top of the inbox messages (and on that tab I'm not in buying mode).

talk-to-neo-option.jpg.0be96adb69de61d407bb8535ff22d054.jpg

You could try doing CTRL F5 to reload the page server side in case it has been updated for you or maybe restarting the browser. But it might still not have rolled out to all users yet.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 9
  • Up 2

17 hours ago, vickieito said:

I accidentally called it "AI" and was corrected to call it "Fiverr Neo." Now we are on first-name basis, and I call it "Neo."

Ooh this could be fun role play.

“Neo, sooner or later you're going to realize, just as I did, that there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.”

• Like 10
  • Up 1

If one knows how to ask questions and communicate, Neo actually works better (at least for the category I am selling). Maybe, it doesn't understand all the categories and interactions of nightmare buyers who can't even write properly, but what I have seen so far is that it's quite good (except for being very slow and it takes about 30 seconds to gather thoughts)----- Just my personal experience and what I have seen in my case.

image.png.3b11218cdced14519a9bec35822769ae.png

• Like 12

8 hours ago, mandyzines said:

Neo, sooner or later you're going to realize, just as I did, that there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path

This is an AI-generated joke version where Neo speaks a bit like that.

(The AI's output was automatically created with the AI model open_gpt4_8x7b_v0 quantized version+text-generation-webui and stable diffusion for the icon, requirements were based on The Expert video).

fiverr-neeeo-chat.jpg.acfa5fa5f95994f60229daa5689f3f26.jpg

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1