Hello Everyone! I am a new here.

rashed_50

16 hours ago, rashed_50 said:

I'm always good no matter what. I want to use my talent. I want to work hard. I believe that if I try I will succeed one day, my Lord will one day lead me to the right place. 💗🥰

Great motivation. Carry on. Fiverr always helps dedicated Sellers.

• Like 16

One thing I have been facing for days, even after being online 24 hours a day and constantly marketing giveaways, the gig impression is very low and the key leak is very bad. I would like advice from experienced people, thanks. 😓

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

On 1/7/2024 at 11:20 AM, rashed_50 said:

One thing I have been facing for days, even after being online 24 hours a day and constantly marketing giveaways, the gig impression is very low and the key leak is very bad. I would like advice from experienced people, thanks. 😓

Well, I do want to say, how can you generate leads for others, if you are unable to generate leads for yourself? That's a problem, if people see no sales, no reviews and no way to trust you, they won't buy a lead generation gig from you, at least I wouldn't as a customer because it doesn't inspire any trust.

Also, I agree with @filipdevaere, staying online will never work, people don't care if you are online or not. If someone does eventually use that online filter, that means they are in a rush, and that's the worst possible type of client you can get. They have massive expectations, short deadlines, and usually those people expect 10X the value from you. But in general, staying online won't give you sales anyway, so don't see that as a solution. I can tell you for a fact that me, Filip and many other sellers don't stay online to receive orders. 

• Like 20
  • Up 2

Hello @rashed_50,

There are some great threads from the Fiverr community and Fiverr employees on the forum that I recommend you read:

·         How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS

·         Changes I Made to My Gig Images to Attract More Clients

·         Using Titles, Tags and Metadata to Optimize Your Gigs

• Like 8