New Seller Gig's have to support by FİVVER

tunahan_aydin

Hey I'm Tunahan, you know as a new seller. I noticed that as a new seller our Gig's cannot reache our market. Top sellers dominated the market so Fivverr should reinforcements their new sellers. Besides, new sellers have hunger to producing something top sellers otherwise. Do you agree with my opinion???!!

They already dominated the market?????????!!!!

• Like 27
  • Confused 1
  • Up 5

Absolutely. Only new sellers want to get paid and live well. 

New sellers for the win, top-rated need no more attention!

'Dominate' the market is a harsh word, all right? Top-rated sellers were new sellers once, and DESPITE there being other higher-rated sellers back then, they still climbed the ladder. Fiverr has ALWAYS supported newcomers: they get a boost in the beginning, there's plenty of info on how to make good gigs, etc . It's up to them what they do with those tools. I personally often purchase stuff from new sellers, and many others do, too, but buyers will ALWAYS gravitate to people who look and sound legitimate and whose gigs don't look like the 2000 others next to them, ESPECIALLY if their gigs don't look THAT good (or have spelling errors when they are writers/translators/etc. or just crappy images as artists. 

Reflect first, complain later. You seem to have joined this month... 

• Like 32
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, tunahan_aydin said:

as a new seller our Gig's cannot reache our market.

It's not just a new seller issue. Sometimes Level 1, Level 2, TRS, and Pro sellers also don't get visibility in the market.

Fiverr's algorithm isn't weighted on your seller level - it cares about your performance in relation to other sellers in your category or subcategory. If you deliver quality orders and keep your buyers happy - and you can do it better than your competition (regardless of your seller level), you can get seen by your buyers.

16 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Top-rated sellers were new sellers once

I was a New Seller last year (currently a TRS now), so I know it can be done.

This requires a lot of work on the seller's part because the market is constantly changing - what worked for you yesterday might not work for you today. And what works for another seller might not work for you. I'm still experimenting with different Fiverr features to see what works for my business now. Fiverr gives a lot of features and resources to help new sellers be more successful. However, most new sellers will never use them.

16 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Fiverr has ALWAYS supported newcomers

In addition to the initial boost in visibility to new sellers, there's an initial boost on new gigs. There's also the Rising Talent badge.

Fiverr also sends out emails to buyers that often promote new and Level 1 sellers more than Level 2, TRS, and Pros.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 28
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, tunahan_aydin said:

Besides, new sellers have hunger to producing something top sellers otherwise. Do you agree with my opinion???!!

They already dominated the market?????????!!!!

Every seller was a new seller here. It was your choice to enter Fiverr when you did, and no one forces you to pick a niche with lots of competition. Be a smart seller, provide a unique spin on an existing service. I always tried to innovate and I saw a ton of people copied my gigs. It happens, not sure if it's flattering or just plain theft, but in the end what I want to say is that you have to put in the work. Don't expect amazing results without hard work and Fiverr to place you in front of others.

The Fiverr algorithm takes a lot of stuff into account, but regardless of how old or new you are, the gig and account performance speaks for itself. If someone has excellent value and people love it, and your gig is similar to hundreds or thousands others, why would Fiverr give you the spotlight and not a high performing gig? By the way, a lot of new sellers became top rated sellers and they also have lots of sales. It comes down to what you sell, how you stand out, or if you just wait for others (Fiverr) to give you sales. 

• Like 26

16 minutes ago, tunahan_aydin said:

First of all, the way of the your speaking is condescending, THERFORE we can understand that you'r afraid of the loosing your position cause we want to fair opportunities to make money, Economis situation were affordable last years but now it is not. ıf I were you ı wouldn't talk like that. 

BE RESPECTFUL OTHER PERSON'S OPİNIONS!!!!!

You do realise that I'm one of the biggest advocates for new sellers, right? I'm always trying to help and suggest features that will help.

If I'm arrogant, perhaps you aren't too far from it either.

Your gig has glaring grammar / spelling errors. That's why people might not trust you. There. I said it. I tried to word it nicely and tell you what Fiverr already gives you but perhaps I need to be more direct.

But yeah sure, I'm terrified of losing my job but so would you be, right?

• Like 27

I'm not sure if it's your intent, but you are coming across as angry and aggressive and preachy, as opposed to calm and inviting discussion or debate. 

An opinion is, quote, "a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge." (Source: Google search for "opinion definition")

There is a lot of evidence that shows that Fiverr does support new skilled sellers, including the entire Help Center.

• Like 22
  • Up 7

21 minutes ago, tunahan_aydin said:

Veteran users should find the new area to PLAY !! YOU R OLD. 😃

I assume this is trolling because it's not really fun. Why would veteran people move away from something they built and worked on over the years? Just to leave newer people with less experience to profit off their work? So people that worked on the Eiffel Tower for years and years should just leave inexperienced construction workers to finish the job? Would you leave if you were an older seller? You don't have to answer, we know already.

• Like 24
  • Congrats! 1

• Fırst, Experıenced users may help to develop yourself however I couldn't reach any of them :(( (SOMEONE HELP ME PLS))
  • Second, In my perspectiveGıg's algorithm increase by your activeness
  • Third, Fake and rubbish messages can decrase your motivation in that time you push more and moreee NEVER GİVE UP!!!!
  • Fourth, New sellers reach to other new sellers. They have to act like as an one unit. With this collobration NEW SELLERS pass through BİG PATH
  • Like 15
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

As I said before veterean users cannot help to your situation. They already have made money although they noticed your S.O.S. I 'm not judging  Veteran users however new sellershave some difficullties while they setting their business. Besides, I am a new seller to ıf you want to bring some ideas and valuable compliments I'm intent to listen...

See you !! 

Take Caree God Bless NEW SELLERS .D .d 😄

• Like 17

15 hours ago, tunahan_aydin said:

Fırst, Experıenced users may help to develop yourself however I couldn't reach any of them :(( (SOMEONE HELP ME PLS))

Help isn't always kind or telling you, 'just be online, and you'll do better', because oftentimes, that's a lie or simply can't be proven. Help can be harsh but useful. 

I told you what your issues are. No good translator will say, 'I will translation for who has looking for turkish, english'. I don't doubt your skills, I really don't, but you need to showcase them.

Look at your gig from an English buyer's perspective for a second. Would you trust someone with that many errors if you want them to translate from Turkish to English? 

Not necessarily, right? When I hire a translator, it's for a polished-ish piece (which is why, despite being a polyglot, I do NOT translate. Not my thing.) 

Take a step back and try to think about Fiverr as a business. There are only so many translators in each category, but your 'storefront' has to be in English no matter what, so you have to focus on polishing that. Otherwise, others (new and old sellers) will outperform you. 

I do agree that new sellers should stick together and encourage each other, but you have to learn to be realistic. Do you really think that someone can earn cold, hard cash by just being online and posting their gigs everywhere?

No, right? That's what many new sellers will tell you to do. 

I hope you find my advice useful. I'd love to see more translators thrive on here because that brings people just a touch closer to each other, but, well, you may have a long road ahead for that. 

• Like 20
  • Up 2

23 hours ago, tunahan_aydin said:

I 'm not judging  Veteran users however new sellershave some difficullties while they setting their business.

The problem with new sellers is they always try to copy successful gigs. That won't help. Try to come up with something new that differentiates you. Otherwise you will be one of the thousands of new sellers. 

• Like 22

On 10/25/2023 at 10:14 PM, tunahan_aydin said:

I 'm not judging  Veteran users however new sellershave some difficullties while they setting their business. Besides, I am a new seller to ıf you want to bring some ideas and valuable compliments I'm intent to listen...

You are right that new sellers (most of) have difficulties in setting up their business. But as the other said, we all started as new seller here. That means a lot. But if you have skills, you will surpass that difficulty.

The main issue I found is that most of new seller follow the trend. They see or hear that graphic design, for example, is the trend now. But they do not even have any single skill about. Just doing what the others do not doing what they masters.

• Like 18

On 10/26/2023 at 1:13 PM, katakatica said:

Help isn't always kind or telling you, 'just be online, and you'll do better', because oftentimes, that's a lie or simply can't be proven. Help can be harsh but useful. 

I told you what your issues are. No good translator will say, 'I will translation for who has looking for turkish, english'. I don't doubt your skills, I really don't, but you need to showcase them.

Look at your gig from an English buyer's perspective for a second. Would you trust someone with that many errors if you want them to translate from Turkish to English? 

Not necessarily, right? When I hire a translator, it's for a polished-ish piece (which is why, despite being a polyglot, I do NOT translate. Not my thing.) 

Take a step back and try to think about Fiverr as a business. There are only so many translators in each category, but your 'storefront' has to be in English no matter what, so you have to focus on polishing that. Otherwise, others (new and old sellers) will outperform you. 

I do agree that new sellers should stick together and encourage each other, but you have to learn to be realistic. Do you really think that someone can earn cold, hard cash by just being online and posting their gigs everywhere?

No, right? That's what many new sellers will tell you to do. 

I hope you find my advice useful. I'd love to see more translators thrive on here because that brings people just a touch closer to each other, but, well, you may have a long road ahead for that. 

my life is not about this place, while yours seems to be about this place. 

• Like 12

22 hours ago, tunahan_aydin said:

my life is not about this place, while yours seems to be about this place. 

You asked for help. I pointed out what you can do to appeal to buyers. It's not easy though and never will be. 

But yeah, I care about the community of the website that earns me a living. I want new sellers to do better but that requires effort from them. 

• Like 14
  • Up 3