Need help

email_shanto

30 minutes ago, email_shanto said:

Some of my friends are not getting order last 6 month, what's happening!!! 

This of course depends on what they are selling. That being said, I think in general there have been some changes lately regarding many categories.

Up until a while back, there were some tasks you could do without 'skill' that people were still willing to buy (removing backgrounds with paid softwares, etc.) A lot of those things can now be done easily for free or for a small fee by the customers themselves. People with no variety in their skills will slowly have less and less work as there just won't be a market for them anymore. 

If your friends sold something else, that could've been replaced as well (but of course, they could be going through son rough times, too.)

(Disclaimer: I know that actual digital artists need to remove backgrounds for things as well but in my head that's different as they can still find work selling their designs / etc. It was just an example but I'm sure many other categories will end up the same way. )

• Like 15
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi buddy,

I would like to offer you a warm welcome here. 

You are asking about your friend's problem which really indicates that you are careful and kind to them. I appreciate that.

Along with friends, we should grow ourselves. Being patient and consistent as well as creating SEO-friendly gigs and gig marketing are key points as much as I can recommend to you. Sometimes people forget that one day they started from zero. My choice is to remove the distractions and focus on the target.

Best of luck. Let's think out of the box. Let's grow together. 🙂

• Like 7