Has anybody ever restored their denied gig?

Hello, my gig with more than 9 5-star reviews and 16 orders got denied today, i just changed my gig image and this happened. I was getting good impressions on my gig, i soo badly regret now making the change. Fiverr is saying that it is against their tos even though it is not as there are many other gigs selling the same service too. Will my gig be restored but they are saying this action won't be undone.Screenshot(229).png.001fd654f863ecab9bf2a540f27115c9.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

You know you can easily create a new gig right? Just read the rules and figure out what you did wrong. That way, your next gig will not be denied.

Thanks for your suggestion but what about my ratings? It is very difficult for a new seller with no ratings on their gig to sell their services, it took me soo long to get those reviews and now all my reviews will be gone and I will left with a new gig without any reviews, this will impact my gig way too badly and I will anyway start getting 0 to minimal orders

• Like 2

2 hours ago, perfectwork25 said:

It is very difficult for a new seller with no ratings on their gig to sell their services, it took me soo long to get those reviews and now all my reviews will be gone and I will left with a new gig without any reviews, this will impact my gig way too badly and I will anyway start getting 0 to minimal orders

Well, the gig was removed because it broke the terms of service or the stuff you offered was not ok. So yeah, you sold and got reviews because you were not caught. There were gigs with thousands of reviews removed from the platform because no one said anything, but the service they offered was against the terms of service. 

So.. read the terms of service, see what services are prohibited and don't sell that kind of stuff. Fiverr will not touch your gig and deny it or remove it unless it's against the Fiverr TOS. So.. learn from that, don't offer services whose gigs were removed. 

11 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Well, the gig was removed because it broke the terms of service or the stuff you offered was not ok. So yeah, you sold and got reviews because you were not caught. There were gigs with thousands of reviews removed from the platform because no one said anything, but the service they offered was against the terms of service. 

So.. read the terms of service, see what services are prohibited and don't sell that kind of stuff. Fiverr will not touch your gig and deny it or remove it unless it's against the Fiverr TOS. So.. learn from that, don't offer services whose gigs were removed. 

Hmm, thanks again for your response and view on this matter. But this is a technical issue on their side only, as there are many other gigs too selling the same service, and those gigs are not removed, why is my only gig removed? Anyway, the services I was offering were not prohibited, I guess I made a few changes to the thumbnail, this is the reason why this happened, hopefully,Screenshot(233).png.205cc7ae8f6e90ad5f31faa6dd48fb38.png I will be able to recover my gig

Screenshot (232).png

Copy of Copy of Purple and Blue Modern Tips And Trick Youtube Thumbnail.png