Review my content writing gig

pankaj_me

There are many orthographic errors in your profile and gigs, which will be discouraging buyers from ordering your writing gig. (At least they're errors by modern standards.)

I'll give you an example:

Be my first Client here and Help me grow

'Client' and 'Help' shouldn't be capitalised.

Edited by ahmwritingco
  • Like 14
  • Up 2

@pankaj_me, you offer services as an SEO content writer; however, after skimming your gig description, I found many things that could be improved in the conventions of English. Any buyer with better English speaking skills than you and who wants error-free writing will not hire you. I suggest you take a course about English conventions and improve your skills. Then, correct the errors in your profile and gig description so that buyers will see you as capable of providing the services you offer on Fiverr.  

Your profile page declares that you are fluent in English. However, after reading your post and your profile description and gig write-ups, I see that is not true. When buyers see you stretch the truth in these areas, they will not trust you and, therefore, not place orders.     

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pankaj_me said:

I have been active on Fiverr for 48 days and posted 4-5 gigs, constantly improved version of one after the other; this is the latest one: https://www.fiverr.com/s/By8yp5; I don't get any orders or clicks; 86 are the highest impression I got till now, I'm losing hope, someone help me improve!

Be patient. Freelancing is a game of patience

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, md_imran5722 said:

Be patient. Freelancing is a game of patience

4 minutes ago, mark_galib said:

Dont be hopeless.. Stay confident and do proper gig marketing to various social media platform. 

47 minutes ago, nipa01974727818 said:

Try to active in fiverr.

Confidence, marketing, patience, and being active on Fiverr will not get @pankaj_me his first sale without improving his English writing skills. It is best to give users advice that they can use, not statements that are of no use.  

• Like 19

12 hours ago, ahmwritingco said:

There are many orthographic errors in your profile and gigs, which will be discouraging buyers from ordering your writing gig. (At least they're errors by modern standards.)

I'll give you an example:

'Client' and 'Help' shouldn't be capitalised.

Thank you for your suggestion. I'll make the necessary corrections to ensure my writing meets modern standards. Let me know if there's anything else that needs improvement. Thank you!

• Like 7

12 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

@pankaj_me, you offer services as an SEO content writer; however, after skimming your gig description, I found many things that could be improved in the conventions of English. Any buyer with better English speaking skills than you and who wants error-free writing will not hire you. I suggest you take a course about English conventions and improve your skills. Then, correct the errors in your profile and gig description so that buyers will see you as capable of providing the services you offer on Fiverr.  

Your profile page declares that you are fluent in English. However, after reading your post and your profile description and gig write-ups, I see that is not true. When buyers see you stretch the truth in these areas, they will not trust you and, therefore, not place orders.     

Thank you for your valuable suggestion. I will consider it. I use Grammarly Premium to autocorrect mistakes, but I don't think it's working.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, pankaj_me said:

I have been active on Fiverr for 48 days and posted 4-5 gigs, constantly improved version of one after the other; this is the latest one: https://www.fiverr.com/s/By8yp5; I don't get any orders or clicks; 86 are the highest impression I got till now, I'm losing hope, someone help me improve!

I saw your profile and gigs. your gig is not perfect. you need more keywords on the description and the gig titles are not ok. you have to put a keyword on the title

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, dev_sohel said:

I saw your profile and gigs. your gig is not perfect. you need more keywords on the description and the gig titles are not ok. you have to put a keyword on the title

If you have any keywords in mind, please suggest them to me.

• Like 5

As @ahmwritingcoand @vickiespencer told you yesterday, you have several mistakes in your gig description. I doubt you have the skills necessary to write professionally when taking that into account—at least not in English. Maybe offering writing in your native language instead would be a better option?

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 15
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pankaj_me said:

Hello there! I want any pro here to review my gig and suggest me changes.

I gave you good advice yesterday, but I guess the advice of a lowly TRS is not good enough, so you are looking to get "PRO" advice now. Well, @vibronx is a PRO, and he gave you the same advice as @ahmwritingco and I did. SMH 

• Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2

5 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I gave you good advice yesterday, but I guess the advice of a lowly TRS is not good enough, so you are looking to get "PRO" advice now. Well, @vibronx is a PRO, and he gave you the same advice as @ahmwritingco and I did. SMH 

@vickiespencer LOL! Please don't take any offense; you are a pro, without a doubt. After receiving your advice, I made some orthographic changes and wanted to know if they were correct.

I can't disturb you now and then, or can I?

• Like 6

6 hours ago, vibronx said:

As @ahmwritingcoand @vickiespencer told you yesterday, you have several mistakes in your gig description. I doubt you have the skills necessary to write professionally when taking that into account—at least not in English. Maybe offering writing in your native language instead would be a better option?

It's disheartening, given my experience as an English intern in content writing on LinkedIn. I had hoped to offer my services on Fiverr. However, considering your suggestion, I'm not confident enough in my native language skills to do so. I rely on Grammarly Premium, but if it's still not adequate, could you recommend an alternative tool that might assist me?

• Like 6
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, pankaj_me said:

It's disheartening, given my experience as an English intern in content writing on LinkedIn. I had hoped to offer my services on Fiverr. However, considering your suggestion, I'm not confident enough in my native language skills to do so. I rely on Grammarly Premium, but if it's still not adequate, could you recommend an alternative tool that might assist me?

It's not hopeless. Just keep practicing! Maybe you could send your gig description or a content piece you've written to an editor to get feedback on what could be improved. I think that could be a good way to learn, especially if they could point out some of the mistakes you make and perhaps help you understand them.  

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, pankaj_me said:

Hey, don't feel too disheartened. Your gig looks quite a big better than it did yesterday There are still one or two errant capitalisations in there, though, (e.g. Niches). 

I like the fact that you've added work samples. That's good. It's evidence of the fact that you've written a lot.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1