Fiverr's anti virus scanning errors?

strategist_ceo

Question

12 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

Not new scams for sure, many are old clients and the files are all readable after they "save as... new files".

That sounds like it's broken then. Now that you say I've seen that happen when I was sent 5-10 images to look over but thought it was just because of that... I'm not sure if it's been wonky to you but the inbox has been just sort of 'off' for me recently with messages getting mixed up with ones I sent before/etc. Maybe they are working on it or it's a weird glitch?

• Like 13

41 minutes ago, katakatica said:

I'm not sure if it's been wonky to you but the inbox has been just sort of 'off' for me recently with messages getting mixed up with ones I sent before/etc. Maybe they are working on it or it's a weird glitch?

This is also happening to me. The messages got mixed up, and some of my answers (from my android phone) to clients disappeared and weren't sent.

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

This is also happening to me. The messages got mixed up, and some of my answers (from my android phone) to clients disappeared and weren't sent.

I wonder if they are maybe updating something?  Or it's just very buggy...
Might be a good idea to report it to CS if it persists, I think I've had it for a few days now, if not a week. 

@Lena(sorry for the tag; I'm not sure if you're the one to reach out to), is this a known issue, perhaps?) 

• Like 13

6 hours ago, santi725 said:

I got the same message today. It has been a little over a week from your original message. I already contacted CS, I'm just logging my experience here so others who have the same issue will see that it is being talked about.

Just for a bit more context, I am a buyer, and I am currently chatting with customer service to narrow down which file(s) are triggering the message.

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1

On 10/14/2023 at 8:36 PM, santi725 said:

Just for a bit more context, I am a buyer, and I am currently chatting with customer service to narrow down which file(s) are triggering the message.

Update: Issue resolved: I was able to get in contact with customer support, and they were able to work with me to resolve the issue. Apparently, it was one of the file's format that was triggering the message. Regardless, I ended up working with the seller to recieve the end-product not by zip file.

• Like 8
  • Up 1