What are the benefits of being fiverr active?

jatan_smm

Question

7 minutes ago, jatan_smm said:

Is there any benefit for sellers to stay online on Fiverr marketplaces for a long time?

Check this topic and you will have your answer: Staying online is useless and it does not help you with anything. Get online whenever you need to work on gigs, respond to messages (buyer's) and other things.

• Like 32

Just now, rubayet_smm said:

Yes, Buyers are more interested to contact a online seller. 

Really? Has any buyer contacted you? Got any order via that buyer? 

Usually sellers get their orders while they are sleeping too (including me) so it is not necessary that buyer will contact only online sellers for their projects.

• Like 24
  • Up 2

Remaining online allows you to respond promptly to messages, inquiries, and order requests from potential clients. This quick response time can create a positive impression and increase your chances of securing orders. Also, Clients may prefer to place orders with sellers who are currently online. So YES! This is very important for sellers to stay online on Fiverr.

• Like 25

I'm not saying you have to stay 24 hour online as a seller. But you have to try keep online as much as you can. Specially for new seller who have no reviews and rating.

1. There is a filter option to find out  online seller. Many buyer not interested to message a offline seller. Because they know that the seller is offline now. so they can't reply. 

2. If a seller stay offline maximum time. Then he may miss the buyer's message notification as well as decrease response rate. 

Note: Many sellers get orders while offline but in that case seller's previous reviews, ratings etc. encourage buyers to place orders without any discussion. Again repeat-buyers also give order while seller are offline.

Online Seller.jpg

• Like 20

1 hour ago, seolex7 said:

Yes, it's very important. Many buyers search active freelancers to discuss projects.

Your gigs don't disappear when you're offline, you'll still receive the messages that you would've received when you’re online.

But there might be an exception if the buyer filters to online sellers only.

• Like 22
  • Up 1

If you are available online to refresh one page then It is a waste of time.

But if you are online and trying to learn new, read blogs, and forums and try to understand what kind of problems sellers face and how to solve them.

Then it is beneficiary for you.

• Like 19

6 hours ago, mridul_esh said:

What is the maximum time to be active on Fiver?

It's a waste of time.

6 hours ago, designerhosain said:

First try to be active on fiber as much as possible more then 8-10 hour

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

4 hours ago, sakib_hasan_ said:

Being active on Fiverr as a seller is crucial. I

Crucial? So why are you offline now?

image.png.d60e058e7aabe11d573d235dd0adec5f.png

Staying active or being online does not help you at all.

• Like 19
  • Up 2

10 hours ago, mridul_esh said:

What is the maximum time to be active on Fiver?

hello there, There isn't any specific time for being online on Fiverr. You can be online whenever you want, but when you need to respond to messages or when you want to read articles on Fiverr.

• Like 14

27 minutes ago, hamza_mashhood said:

Dont just stay online instead you can increase your rankings by optimizing the profile or gig and after optimizing just wait for at least  2-3 months .

can you give me suggestion on how to optimise cus I don't understand SEO.  i see many gigs are more beautiful than others and same niche, but the lack one is getting more order. 

• Like 13
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, pinktea said:

can you give me suggestion on how to optimise cus I don't understand SEO.  i see many gigs are more beautiful than others and same niche, but the lack one is getting more order. 

For this purpose use correct gig tags, prices, and effective description. I came to know that you are a graphic designer so your gig image should be appealing and it should look impressive

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, hamza_mashhood said:

For this purpose use correct gig tags, prices, and effective description. I came to know that you are a graphic designer so your gig image should be appealing and it should look impressive

yes, thats what im concern about right now about thumbnails

and about gig tags, how to know if we use correct tags? is it need to be researched for the SEO bait or something 

• Like 14

13 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

It's a waste of time.

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Crucial? So why are you offline now?

image.png.d60e058e7aabe11d573d235dd0adec5f.png

Staying active or being online does not help you at all.

Hello, filipdevaere I follow you. You almost say that being active on fiverr is a waste of time. But this is not completely true because, when a seller searches through the online seller filter, he will not see my gig and impressions will not come in my gig. I know you are successful in fiverr when you started the service there were few competitors. At that time the gig was easily ranked. But ranking is completely different now. As a WordPress developers I am not getting any chance to prove themselves among many competitors. And I do a lot of marketing as well. Would be happy if you inbox me some tips.

• Like 12

35 minutes ago, foysalshaki said:

You almost say that being active on fiverr is a waste of time. But this is not completely true because, when a seller searches through the online seller filter, he will not see my gig and impressions will not come in my gig

Staying online continuously is pointless in my opinion and hardly yields anything. Use the app and spend your time doing useful things.

Remember that many buyers who want immediate help from someone online at the time are the most dangerous buyers. These buyers are usually demanding and want a very low price because they know that many online sellers are desperate for a (first) order.

Sellers who have fallen into that trap then return to the forum with their (horror) stories. I avoid these types of buyers because getting into trouble is guaranteed. If a buyer cannot wait a half day until I answer his message, then he can search for another victim, it’s not going to be me.

37 minutes ago, foysalshaki said:

At that time the gig was easily ranked.

No. It was also difficult.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:
43 minutes ago, foysalshaki said:

At that time the gig was easily ranked.

No. It was also difficult.

Not so!

I started in 2017, and my gigs took a long time to take off. In the meantime, I spent a lot of time on the Forum reading how to improve my profile and gigs. Then, I made those improvements. Eventually, I gained traction.  

• Like 17
  • Up 1