Client not leaving a review

yashaswiroy

Question

8 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, yashaswiroy said:

what should i do, when even after asking client to leave a review they aren't doing it what do to in that case do i ask them again? 
or what should i do in the case?

You shouldn't do anything . asking for a review on Fiverr is against Fiverr's terms and conditions. you might get a warning for that. The better approach is when you deliver the work ask the client "Please don't forget to give honest feedback about my work"

• Like 6

1 hour ago, yashaswiroy said:

what should i do, when even after asking client to leave a review they aren't doing it what do to in that case do i ask them again? 

That's enough. If clients want to leave review, they will leave it. It's totally up to them.

30 minutes ago, mdbiplob360 said:

You shouldn't take any action. It is against Fiverr's terms and conditions to request a review. For that, you can receive a warning. 

50 minutes ago, mahedee_hasan said:

You shouldn't do anything . asking for a review on Fiverr is against Fiverr's terms and conditions. you might get a warning for that.

Asking for review is not against Fiverr's term. But Asking for a specific rating is against Fiverr's term.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, yashaswiroy said:

I know this is frustrating, especially because the buyers hold the keys to the review process, but there’s not much you can do. I will always ask for a review when a job completes but never try and coerce a specific review. Trying to influence the content of a review is against the TOS

• Like 3

Sometimes, if clients are not fully happy or satisfied with the work, instead of giving a negative rating/review, they simply chose not to give any review (because they don't want to spoil the seller's profile).

Pestering them by asking for reviews multiple times may cause trouble in such cases. Best is to just ask once, and leave it.

• Like 2

If a client doesn't leave a review after you've asked, it's okay to send a polite follow-up reminder, but don't push too hard. Provide great service, guide them on the review process, and focus on delivering quality work to encourage positive reviews. However, it's important to ask for reviews in a polite and professional manner. You should never pressure or pester clients for reviews, as this can have a negative impact.

• Like 2