Client won't submit the requirements and delivery is Started!

ahmad_freelancr

Question

Posted (edited)

Hi guys, one of my client who has already worked with me on three or four projects is not replying me from last 4-5 days and we have an active order going on. This order was placed through a custom offer and i requested requirements to continue with the order. She accepted the custom order but at the requirements option she typed "I'll send you the script in a bit". So, the delivery was started. After like first few hours i again requested for requirements. She said she needs more time and i should extend the delivery time by 5 days more. It was already 2 days and i added 5 days more. So,she had like a week to do her script etc. I went on with it. Now its been 5 days, she is not replying me anymore. I tried messaging her to demand the script like 3-4 times now with a gap of 1-2 days in between each message but she won't reply. She is online though. Should i wait or should i raise this matter to support. Help me out here.

P.S. Sorry for any grammatical mistakes, i typed it in a hurry. Thanks!

Edited by ahmad_freelancr
  • Like 3

2 answers to this question

The "conflict free" metric of the success score for the gig will be affected if you reach out to CS about it.

Canceling the order will affect your success score.

If AI misinterprets communication within that order--even as a result of the client not submitting requirements--it will affect your score.

I wouldn't doubt if the extensions will affect your score.

(But Fiverr cares about the mental health of freelancers)

I wish you the best, fellow human.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ahmad_freelancr said:

Hi guys, one of my client who has already worked with me on three or four projects is not replying me from last 4-5 days and we have an active order going on. This order was placed through a custom offer and i requested requirements to continue with the order. She accepted the custom order but at the requirements option she typed "I'll send you the script in a bit". So, the delivery was started. After like first few hours i again requested for requirements. She said she needs more time and i should extend the delivery time by 5 days more. It was already 2 days and i added 5 days more. So,she had like a week to do her script etc. I went on with it. Now its been 5 days, she is not replying me anymore. I tried messaging her to demand the script like 3-4 times now with a gap of 1-2 days in between each message but she won't reply. She is online though. Should i wait or should i raise this matter to support. Help me out here.

P.S. Sorry for any grammatical mistakes, i typed it in a hurry. Thanks!

It is OKAY!!

People have lives and sometimes they get genuinely busy with things. Remember, any of us can have health emergencies too. I understand the anxiety you feel as a new seller to start and complete the order but this might not even be their priority right now. Just send a request for order extension (choose 2 to 4 weeks) which will most likely get 'auto-approved' and wait for them.

For me, this has happened multiple times - buyers disappear after placing the order or in the middle of the order, for weeks or at times, even for a couple of months. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1