Please give me suggestions and tips to improve my gig impressions?

amjad1031

26 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

I agree with your important notice that "Staying active or being online" does not help to get orders or improve gig impressions.

Have any special advice from your personal experience or opinion about getting new orders, or increasing gig visibility to search? 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mahananda_ray said:

Have any special advice from your personal experience or opinion about getting new orders, or increasing gig visibility to search? 

The forum is full of great articles, you just need to search and read them.

How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS. - Tips for Sellers - Fiverr Community

And even by skipping the advice in the articles, it is still possible to be successful on Fiverr:

I made it! For all newbies (READ AND LEARN) - Your Fiverr Experience - Fiverr Community

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3

22 hours ago, amjad1031 said:

10 days  ago the impressions were above 200 on daily basis, now the impressions are below 10 

firverr forum.PNG

To make a lasting impression, it's essential not to rely solely on Fiverr for visibility and boosting your profile. Fiverr itself advises that you share your gigs on social platforms and other places where you can attract clients. Once you start getting clients from outside of Fiverr, the platform's algorithm will support you based on keyword competition.

For instance, if the first page features gigs with 5 to 10 orders in their account, and on your side, you also have 5 to 10 clients or orders, Fiverr will rank you at the top level, where potential buyers will be more likely to contact you. Remember, having repeat clients is the key to success on Fiverr.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, amjad1031 said:

10 days  ago the impressions were above 200 on daily basis, now the impressions are below 10 

firverr forum.PNG

If you need more impression so you do not rely on Fiverr to get impression or boost, Fiverr itself says, try to share your gigs to social platform or anywhere, wherefrom you can get clients once you will have clients from outside Fiverr then Fiverr algorithm will support you based on keywords competition. if first page has gigs that have 5 to 10 orders in their account and another side you also got 5 to 10 clients or orders then Fiverr will rank you to the top level where protentional buyer will contact you. Remember repeating client is key to success on Fiverr. 

• Like 17
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, lutforshawon said:

First stay on Fiverr, Marketing your gig on all social media. 

Your account was made in December 2020. You received 6 reviews. That is an average of 1 review every 6 months. Not a big success in my opinion

I suggest that you focus on your account instead of advising other people.

• Like 13

On 8/24/2023 at 12:59 PM, amjad1031 said:

firverr forum.PNG

You can't do anything about that for now, but whenever you get an order, make sure to deliver it on time and provide quality. Also make sure that the customer is pleased with you so he/she can leave great internal feedback as well, because now only internal feedback counts.

• Like 11

Here are some suggestions and tips to improve your Fiverr gig impressions:

1. Update your gig title and description regularly.
  2. Add new images and videos.
  3. Promote your gig on social media and other online platforms.
  4. Stay active on Fiverr.

I hope these tips help you improve your Fiverr gig impressions. Good luck!

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

No. Otherwise everyone would be online all the time or fake ways to do it.

Staying online just refreshing Fiverr is a waste of time. Yet a lot of people do it under the false belief that it will give them orders. A great profile, amazing samples, very good performance and reviews, both private and public, those are things that matter. 

• Like 18
  • Up 6

• Guest changed the title to Is it true to stay online and I will get more orders?