Please give me suggestions and tips to improve my gig impressions?

amjad1031

On 11/20/2023 at 4:37 PM, avichychy said:

Yes mostly works,

Your average response time of 5 hours, 0 (zero) reviews and not being online, prove to me that your advice is not working for your account. Please stop spreading nonsense.

image.png.ee2d990876273ae0097e77855f28bf97.png

Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Check what a Fiverr Staff member posted on September 25, 2023.

image.png.c040f549c5a64e4b43beaa1afd52bebf.png

And another Fiverr Staff member on October 08, 2023.

image.png.261b9579d77d22983aa0c50f3d4a3cc3.png

Edited by filipdevaere
  • Like 11
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1
  • Up 6

Just because I'm a bit bored and I don't have much to do right now, I'll try to explain why it doesn't work.
Let's say there are two stores. Store A is open 24 hours. Store B is open only a few hours each day.

Store A is not doing well while Store B is very successful, in fact they sell out of everything almost everyday. Yes, stores like these do exist, in fact there is a bakery near my house just like this.

Store A doesn't have well trained staffs, the store isn't clean, their product quality is poor, and they lack professionalism overall. It doesn't matter whether they are open all day or not. People just don't want to go there.
Store B has great products, the staffs are well trained, store is very clean, and people will get in line before the opening time because they are willing to wait.

Same thing with Fiverr. If someone sees a good quality gig, they will message the buyer and will be willing to wait for several hours for a reply.
The sellers aren't worried about being online all the time either because A, they need sleep and a life outside Fiverr, and B, they know people will message them.

I bet this post aint gonna anything, but h*ck, it's worth a try.  😅

• Like 18
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, avichychy said:

Yes mostly works, Fiverr search has a filter option which is for online sellers. Most of the clients used it to get online freelancers ASAP to complete the task. So those who are active mostly get those orders.

As @filipdevaere pointed out, it doesn't work for you, so you have nothing to base your claim on.

Now, there might be cases when sellers who really are online at the moment  have an advantage. For example, bug fixing: buyers might look for someone who's available ASAP, because they need urgent help. Or, a low-cost service that is offered by way too many sellers, something that's so simple that the buyer couldn't possibly care less who does it, as long as the task gets done and the price is low; in that case, too, a seller who is immediately available might have an advantage. Or, buyers with terrible time management (or possibly resellers whose clients have terrible time management skills): they might need something done urgently because they're already running late (they're always running late), and they might want to hire someone who is available immediately.

However, unless we're talking about these stressful tasks and sellers who can easily be replaced with just about anyone else willing to work for peanuts, being pnline doesn't really bring you more orders.

Being so great at what you do that buyers are willing to wait for as long as it takes does.

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

After the above discussion, I conclude that a store or gig should be open 24/7 to take advantage of online/instant clients, along with well-trained staff, a very clean environment, good quality, and professionalism overall. 

Similarly, to enjoy the above benefits, the seller must take care of his health by sleeping and resting well. So at this stage, we need significant time management, but how?

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, monzur_hassan said:

After the above discussion, I conclude that a store or gig should be open 24/7

Actually, that's the opposite of what many on the thread were proposing.

to take advantage of online/instant clients

Often these buyers will try to take advantage of you. I like to do business with buyers who respect my time and are willing to wait for me to respond when I'm ready (and not ones who want me to drop everything for their project).

the seller must take care of his health by sleeping and resting well.

I completely agree with you on this one! Your health is so important - much more important than trying to catch that online buyer.

So at this stage, we need significant time management, but how?

By setting your own boundaries and rules. Set times that you will work and times that you will sleep, eat, have fun, exercise, and run your errands. Don't let others dictate your time. If you adopt "staying online" as your mantra, by default, you're letting others decide how you're going to work instead of the other way around.

• Like 13
  • Up 1

On 11/20/2023 at 11:09 PM, amjad1031 said:

Please explain your experiences that will help me a lot.

In my point, it works as  there is an option to filter the online sellers. But it mostly depends how you have organized your gigs like setting up image, keywords, tags and description for your gig to come at the first page. Because impression helps more getting order.

• Like 7

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, amjad1031 said:

How it works???

Check the following Links:

Link 1: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010560118-Fiverr-s-new-level-system

Source: Fiverr Help Center > Selling on Fiverr > Statistics & seller dashboards

Link 2: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/21965360854673-Success-score

Link 3: https://www.fiverr.com/cp/success-score-explained

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These are cracks from my experience on fiverr:
Review the forum, study your competitors, and comprehend your target audience.

Examine thriving sellers in your niche who offer similar products to what you intend to sell.

Adopt the perspective of a buyer - consider their desires and preference

• Like 13