Your Gig Was Removed

marzina_seo

Question

Hello friends,
I am a new seller. 3 days ago I was sent this Text from Fiverr and my gig was denied. The reason for this is that I could not make it today.
I hope I can find out the reason from the ignorant members of the Fiverr forum. Thanks

Screenshot_3.png

• Like 14
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

9 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, marzina_seo said:
I hope I can find out the reason from the ignorant members of the Fiverr forum. Thanks

So you call us ignorant and expect help? I am sure you don't know what ignorant means

image.thumb.jpeg.a3cdbd67dd7aa1fcc89b74d123663583.jpeg

Also the reason why your gig was removed is right there. It's something Fiverr doesn't allow on the website. What were you trying to sell?

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

What were you trying to sell?

It is mentioned in the screenshot that "Guest post on high DA Google News sites".

I think that it is not allowed on Fiverr and he might have written its description in such a way that it triggered the system. As a result, gig got removed!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, theratypist said:

I'm not sure if you were intentionally trying to offend people about being ignorant or if that was a faulty translation/synonym you mistakenly used. 

Untitled.png

10 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

So you call us ignorant and expect help? I am sure you don't know what ignorant means

Also the reason why your gig was removed is right there. It's something Fiverr doesn't allow on the website. What were you trying to sell?

I think he want say that he is "ignorant member" and he hope to know the reason from a members of Forum... he certainly used the translator and didn't check what the translator wrote to him....🤦‍♂️

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Perhaps this word was mistakenly written by you. Secondly, if Fiverr has removed your gig, it means there might have been something wrong with your gig. Therefore, first, learn Fiverr properly, and then create your gig again.

best wishes to you

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1