MY gig dissapeared from search results after receiveing a bad review?

mathisha_m

Question

im a level 2 seller, and after receiving a bad review my overall rating dropped down to 4.9, and have like 9 orders in queue, is it possible to get my gig back after delivering some orders? is there anyone faces this problem? let me know :)

• Like 17

After a bad review gig should not be disappeared from search results. And 4.9 is a good and positive rating. There is something wrong.

Do this - Copy the full title of your gig and go to Incognito mode of your browser, and open Fiverr. And paste it in the search box. See the result. If your gig is not there, that means it disappeared.

Then you should contact Customer Support immediately.

• Like 14

48 minutes ago, mathisha_m said:

im a level 2 seller, and after receiving a bad review my overall rating dropped down to 4.9, and have like 9 orders in queue, is it possible to get my gig back after delivering some orders? is there anyone faces this problem? let me know 🙂

Most likely you also had a negative private review from the buyer, which can affect your seller account for 3-6 months.

4 minutes ago, aminulawedesign said:

After a bad review gig should not be disappeared from search results.

A negative private review can cause your gig to lose visibility in search. Normally you would see a huge drop in impressions (and as mentioned, this can last for 3-6 months).

2 minutes ago, aminulawedesign said:

Then you should contact Customer Support immediately.

No, because CS can't help. Only good, consistent performance will give you better visibility in search. So continue to focus on making good deliveries and keeping your customers happy.

• Like 15
  • Up 1

17 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Most likely you also had a negative private review from the buyer, which can affect your seller account for 3-6 months.

They have three 1-star and one 2-star reviews in the past month.

The two-star review is from a buyer that is claiming that they broke ToS.

@mathisha_m, you have to be honest with yourself and see how you can improve. Otherwise, it may be super hard to make a comeback.

Edited by sunboatrecords
Good ol' grammar
  • Like 16

43 minutes ago, sunboatrecords said:

They have three 1-star and one 2-star reviews in the past month.

The two-star review is from a buyer that is claiming that they broke ToS.

@mathisha_m, you have to be honest with yourself and see how you can improve. Otherwise, it may be super hard to make a comeback.

ooh that review, it just a one spelling mistake), not for all clips, she realized it after and already place an another order :) but its my mistake 100% i just wanna know is it possible to make a comeback from this gig :/

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, mathisha_m said:

i just wanna know is it possible to make a comeback from this gig 😕

It is, but read the complaints carefully (lack of communication, very very very late deliveries, making up excuses instead of telling the truth) and improve your service.

And keep in mind that it's not only about whether the end product has mistakes or not. Communication and on-time deliveries count, too.

• Like 11
  • Up 3

1. A bad review shouldn't disappear from search results after the gig.
     And 4.9 is a good and positive rating. Something is a problem.
    Do this – Copy the full title of your gig and go to your browser's
     incognito mode and open Fiverr. and paste in the search box. See the 
    results. If your gig isn't there, it's gone.
  2. It is not bad review. Don't worry.
  • Like 11

6 minutes ago, catwriter said:

It is, but read the complaints carefully (lack of communication, very very very late deliveries, making up excuses instead of telling the truth) and improve your service.

And keep in mind that it's not only about whether the end product has mistakes or not. Communication and on-time deliveries count, too.

yeah bro, lesson learned, im doing this while im studying for my AL exams, didn't able to balanced the two sides well :(

• Like 12

2 hours ago, sck_seo_service said:

Don't worry a couple of orders with good reviews(both external and internal) will help.

That's not the case. It depends if the buyer left a bad private review. And also, even if the other orders had a great public review, that doesn't mean the private review was a positive one. I had this happen to me and only received a single bad review during the entire year. Yet my Fiverr contact told me people leave reviews wildly different privately than what they said publicly. So it took me almost half a year to get back on track. Fiverr has a system called the buyer satisfaction rate, and those private review heavily affect that. The BSR is used for ranking gigs, and it's tracked anywhere from 3 to 6 months, as per my Fiverr success manager. So no, a few reviews will not help. It takes A LOT of time.  

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

That's not the case. It depends if the buyer left a bad private review. And also, even if the other orders had a great public review, that doesn't mean the private review was a positive one. I had this happen to me and only received a single bad review during the entire year. Yet my Fiverr contact told me people leave reviews wildly different privately than what they said publicly. So it took me almost half a year to get back on track. Fiverr has a system called the buyer satisfaction rate, and those private review heavily affect that. The BSR is used for ranking gigs, and it's tracked anywhere from 3 to 6 months, as per my Fiverr success manager. So no, a few reviews will not help. It takes A LOT of time.  

thanks for the information sir, you replied to my all threads in here, appreciate it :) :)

• Like 11

2 hours ago, mathisha_m said:

is it possible to get my gig back after delivering some orders?

I actually just checked your gig. It's not just ONE bad review.

Fiverr tracks the buyer satisfaction rate for the past 3 to 6 months. You have 5 bad reviews in the past few months, so it's easy too see why they removed you from search. It will take a significant amount of time to get back. You can't just make buyers unhappy and hope nothing happens. Even a single bad private review from an order that has a good public review can help. Let alone 5 bad reviews within the past few months...

• Like 11

1 minute ago, donnovan86 said:

I actually just checked your gig. It's not just ONE bad review.

Fiverr tracks the buyer satisfaction rate for the past 3 to 6 months. You have 5 bad reviews in the past few months, so it's easy too see why they removed you from search. It will take a significant amount of time to get back. You can't just make buyers unhappy and hope nothing happens. Even a single bad private review from an order that has a good public review can help. Let alone 5 bad reviews within the past few months...

yep! i should wait and see

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Can I ask customer support to check my Buyer Satisfaction Rate?

• Like 10

Just now, jones4k said:

Can I ask customer support to check my Buyer Satisfaction Rate?

No. If you have a Seller Plus subscriber, you can ask your success manager and they will tell you. I mean, in my case she told me that it's low and I need good reviews to make it up, and she also told me it will take time. But even without knowing that from her, I know when things are bad based on clicks and messages I receive. If those don't come, something is up. So I can have a good idea of the BSR even without checking with her. Customer support won't help there so it's a waste of time. 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

Just now, donnovan86 said:

No. If you have a Seller Plus subscriber, you can ask your success manager and they will tell you. I mean, in my case she told me that it's low and I need good reviews to make it up, and she also told me it will take time. But even without knowing that from her, I know when things are bad based on clicks and messages I receive. If those don't come, something is up. So I can have a good idea of the BSR even without checking with her. Customer support won't help there so it's a waste of time. 

Thanks for your response. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, jones4k said:

Thanks for your response. 

No problem. As I said, you can figure out things are going bad when you barely have orders and messages. That means someone most likely left you a less than satisfactory private review. Of course, it can also be from a cancellation, late delivery or other stuff. But all these things are taken into account by the algorithm when ranking.

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

No problem. As I said, you can figure out things are going bad when you barely have orders and messages. That means someone most likely left you a less than satisfactory private review. Of course, it can also be from a cancellation, late delivery or other stuff. But all these things are taken into account by the algorithm when ranking.

I have learnt my lesson the hardest way. I will be very careful in future and never allow this to happen again. 

• Like 9

6 hours ago, mathisha_m said:

im a level 2 seller, and after receiving a bad review my overall rating dropped down to 4.9, and have like 9 orders in queue, is it possible to get my gig back after delivering some orders? is there anyone faces this problem? let me know 🙂

I think you should focus on completing those 9 orders which are in queue.. Deliver quality work. It will take time but your gigs will be back to track soon. Don't worry about it. Just complete your orders first.

• Like 10

My Account is kinda dead too, no negative reviews (2) 3stars (5) 4stars (285) 5stars, yet all my gigs were hidden from search. From 23k impressions to 100. Didn't get bad reviews or anything just started getting alot of orders and boom they just removed my gigs from promotion. Contacted support same responses. Now i guess i can just wait, its been like 2 months now. 

• Like 12