Fiverr fees

smtechnology1

Question

10 answers to this question

5 hours ago, devabuhujaifa said:

Fiverr operates as a freelance marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of various services. As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, Fiverr charges a service fee of 20% on the total order value for sellers. However, please note that fee structures and policies can change over time, so it's always a good idea to check the most up-to-date information directly from Fiverr's website or consult their customer support.

Regarding the specific deduction you mentioned, a $46 fee on a $216 payment would indeed amount to approximately 21% of the total. This seems consistent with the standard 20% fee charged by Fiverr. It's worth noting that this fee covers the costs of operating the platform, including payment processing, dispute resolution, customer support, and marketing efforts to bring in buyers. Additionally, Fiverr provides a platform for sellers to showcase their services and gain exposure to potential clients.

If you have any concerns about the fees or need further clarification, it's advisable to reach out to Fiverr's customer support directly, as they will have the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding their fee structure.

Thank you so much for the detail answer.

• Like 18

6 hours ago, smtechnology1 said:

I have no idea how much Fiverr deducts for a completed order.

I am asking this because I have seen for a $216 worth payment Fiverr deducted $46 almost.

Why so high fee they deducted?

No idea?  You checked the box that said you had read and understood the terms of service. Was that true?

I'm asking because it seems that you have provided a second piece of untrue information:

image.png.ed3f2ba113bba4782978f5b727cbd991.png

• Like 21
  • Haha 3
  • Up 2

7 hours ago, devabuhujaifa said:

Fiverr operates as a freelance marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of various services.

Unknown.jpeg.dffe0611748d90c140fe9f46884f4959.jpeg

I also read your response to your client's review. 

You need to correct this on your profile as you are not fluent in English. 

Screenshot2023-06-09at9_34_36AM.png.61ef0ef4289ac11c529721bdd781ea24.png

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 16