I have no order for a long time on fiverr market place. what can i do?

seoexpertazmin

To increase orders on Fiverr, optimize your gig description and tags with relevant keywords. Showcase your expertise through a strong portfolio. Offer competitive pricing and create compelling gig extras. Promote your services on social media, forums, and freelancing communities to attract potential clients.

• Like 18
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, seoexpertazmin said:

To increase orders on Fiverr, optimize your gig description and tags with relevant keywords. Showcase your expertise through a strong portfolio. Offer competitive pricing and create compelling gig extras. Promote your services on social media, forums, and freelancing communities to attract potential clients.

Stop advising please. You have zero experience on Fiverr still so you are not in position to guide anyone. 

You claim yourself to be "SEO Professional, Digital Marketer, Facebook Promoter" so work on yourself first rather than guiding others. 🙏

• Like 17
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, seoexpertazmin said:

Give three main reasons for not getting orders on fiverr.

1) Because you are a digital marketing expert and your buyers want to see you use your skills to drive traffic (and orders) to your gigs.

2) You promise "100% fast responses" yet have a 3-hour response time.

3) You have multiple grammar errors in your gigs, so buyers may think your SEO keywords services will also have errors.

• Like 17
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, vickieito said:

1) Because you are a digital marketing expert and your buyers want to see you use your skills to drive traffic (and orders) to your gigs.

2) You promise "100% fast responses" yet have a 3-hour response time.

3) You have multiple grammar errors in your gigs, so buyers may think your SEO keywords services will also have errors.

absolutely amazing,

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, seoexpertazmin said:

I've been on Fiverr for 5 months, but it's strange that I haven't gotten any jobs. I keep on Fiverr, but no clients have responded yet.

I'm guessing you didn't think you could just make an account, slap together a gig, and then sit back as customers stampede toward your order button. In light of that, could you tell us more about what you have been doing to achieve success? What's your business plan? Do you offer a unique value proposition? There are 16,242 other SEO sellers on Fiverr. What've you done to separate yourself from the crowd? Is your offering unique or better than the best sellers in your category? If not, how do you expect to succeed? 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 7
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 1

I couldn't agree more with what @smashradio is saying.   Just one note from me in addition.

Offering a $5 backlinking service screams of poor quality. Either raise your prices to play with the big boys in your field, or accept that most customers will look upon your service as a scam, or something that will do more harm than good to their website.

The minute you state that you're a Digital Marketing expert on this platform, it is expected that you can WALK THE WALK as well as being able to TALK THE TALK.  If you're unable to market your own business, and have a constant queue of orders, then customers will not trust and invest in your services. 

• Like 10
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...