IMPRESSIONS & CLICKS

fiverrpritom

Question

2 minutes ago, fiverrpritom said:

Your Gig is active, but it needs further review before it will appear in search results. Contact Support and we'll help you out

It's say gig is active but also say that needs further review.

Is my gig active? 

image.png.e2971cec89bc558c1be0f7839746ea09.png

Yes your gig active but not show search result. needs further review before it will appear in search results.

• Like 12

On 6/28/2023 at 10:22 AM, fiverrpritom said:

Your Gig is active, but it needs further review before it will appear in search results. Contact Support and we'll help you out

The answer is in the text... You need to Contact Fiverr customer support.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, fiverrpritom said:

It's say gig is active but also say that needs further review.

Is my gig active? 

image.png.e2971cec89bc558c1be0f7839746ea09.png

I'm new to Fiverr. Could you please let me know where I can find the "Gig status" on the platform?

• Like 9

On 7/16/2023 at 12:50 PM, fiverrpritom said:

Is there any way to add portfolio in fiverr

You have the Live Portfolio that consists of real deliveries that buyers have chosen to share with the community when completing your order.

Then there's your profile portfolio, available only to Pro, Top Rated Sellers, new sellers with the Rising Talent badge, and Fiverr Business sellers. You can read more about that here: Fiverr Help and Education Center

You can also share your work using your gig images, gig videos, and in your gig description, you can link to certain websites with portfolios.

Here's a list of accepted links. Remember that you can't share personal information like contact info, so if your info is on your profile on any of these sites, it may be in violation, and you can get in trouble. Even though Youtube is on the list, I know @visualstudios got in trouble for using it, so I wouldn't recommend it. 

ammyy.com   blogspot.com    flickr.com
mixcloud.com    reverbnation.com    soundcloud.com
spotify.com    teamviewer.com    tumblr.com
vimeo.com    wetransfer.com    wikipedia.org
youtube.com 

• Like 37
  • Thanks 3

It's a great question; The answer to the question depends on your personal preference and marketing strategy. Both approaches have their merits, and it's essential to consider your specific situation before deciding which one to follow.

But from my end, I'll suggest creating one single gig in a day.

Edited by coder_elina
Typo mistakes
  • Like 13