Seller Plus

soufianejanna

Question

6 answers to this question

It depends. Do you need those features, are they a must-have for your Fiverr business? Then yes. 

Otherwise, No. I am one of the lucky few that got the $19 introductory price and now I have Premium for the same price. That being said, I rarely contact my success manager. So the $40 package would be a no for me. However, at $19 you are getting some value but it depends on what you expect. The features you have there are nice to have, but not mandatory. You can sell without them and make money. Will they bring more sales? Most likely not. So it all comes down to how much you need those features and if it makes sense based on your earnings.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Hi @soufianejanna - Seller Plus was something I lost when my account got shut down by that hacker, and I was sad that I wasn't even eligible for the standard plan when I got my account back.

However, as @donnovan86 said, it really does depend on you and your business. It's a "nice-to-have" if you already have a well-established business and want the "extra" perks. For example, instead of a 14-day clearance period, your payments could clear in 7 days. Or if you want to reach out to previous customers without being spammy, you could send out coupons. I also like Buyer Insights because it helps me avoid working with potentially difficult customers. The Advanced Analytics are also nice, but not necessary. So if you aren't getting consistent business already, it might not be a great investment for you.

In my opinion, I wouldn't pay $19/mo for the Standard Plan (unless it's a first step to getting back the Premium plan). I really love the Premium plan because of all the features you get. You can choose to get paid as soon as an order is accepted, which gives you greater control of your cash flow. Product management also lets the Premium members beta test/give feedback on a lot of new features that they are rolling out. Seller Plus members can also chat with different success managers on the Seller Plus forum, which is nice. My success manager helped me get paid when customers disappeared on me and adjusted my stats when it was necessary. She also let me know how my buyer satisfaction rate looked like and how it was affecting my profile.

I was paying $29/mo for the Premium plan and would still pay the $40/mo to get it back (if it were an option for me). I even offered to pay $40/mo just for the Request to Order feature,  which I really love. I used it to avoid orders (instant orders or orders from potentially difficult customers) and manage my schedule better. However, business is still going well without Seller Plus. I just have to use the Out-of-Office or pause my gigs when I don't want any new orders.

• Like 15

Hi @vickieito thank you for your explanation , sincerely I was upset when I had known that you were hacked and hope everything comeback to it normal soon ( it is just a matter of time) , the nice thing I liked in your story (nightmare) is that fiverr recompensed you so it make us feel that we are in a safe place.

And want to say thank you to Mr @donnovan86 for his directions, I and doing well on fiverr and want to test fiverr seller plus for at least one month to optimise my gigs so I will take what you said in consideration

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, soufianejanna said:

And want to say thank you to Mr @donnovan86 for his directions, I and doing well on fiverr and want to test fiverr seller plus for at least one month to optimise my gigs so I will take what you said in consideration

Testing it is the right way to go. It's a good service but it won't do wonders for everyone. If you're an established seller, you're in for the extra features, and you may or may not use them. So yeah, take it for a spin and then you can see if it works for you or not.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, soufianejanna said:

Dear Sellers,

From your personal experience, do you think investing in Seller plus (Standard) worth the money we pay ? 

Hi Soufiane!

It depends on how you see your future on Fiverr.

I would not recommend Standard to you. I understand that you have made around 50 sales in about 3 years, which is not much. If you are capable in your field at a competitive level, a success manager can help you optimize your gigs to increase your sales and income.

Standard has great features, but you don't get access to a success manager to take you by the hand. 

As for me, I cannot see myself working here without “Request to Order” and, consequently, Seller Plus.

Hope this helps,

Spyros.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1