I've been working with a very friendly client, but they seem to have ghosted me after I delivered their order and my money won't clear

legacyparcell

Question

I delivered the order on Thursday night, and the client got back to me Friday morning saying that they would look at it on Monday. I found that fair since it was mother's Day weekend and I backed off. However, it's now Wednesday, and I still haven't heard from the client. I don't want to be pushy or naggy, especially since they gave me a small extension when my kitchen caught fire, but I have a really big flight coming up for my only brother's wedding that I need to afford and I'm scraping together the funds which I need by Friday. I checked with Fiverr and was informed that if the delivery isn't accepted within three days, the money will clear and I can just take it but it's been seven days now/five work days and my money hasn't cleared. What should I do? 

The client was last online an hour ago and I don't know how to feel about that ngl. 

Edited by legacyparcell
  • Like 6

6 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, solution_pro7 said:

If you've delivered an order to a client on Fiverr, but they have stopped responding and your payment hasn't cleared, there are a few steps you can take to address the situation:

We all know how to use ChatGPT, that doesn't mean it makes sense to use it on Fiverr and share random advice that doesn't even fit what the person needs...

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, legacyparcell said:

The client was last online an hour ago and I don't know how to feel about that ngl. 

As Melanie said, your money will be ready to withdraw within 14 days, 7 if you're a TRS or a Seller Plus member. That being said.. is the order marked as complete automatically? If it is, then you just have to wait the 14 days. 

• Like 6