How to optimize Fiverr profile and What step is effective for gig ranking?

saiadulca

On 10/19/2021 at 10:05 PM, saiadulca said:

I have completed a order in fiverr 15 days ago. And Now waiting for 2nd order. But don't get any response. My confidence is going to lower. How to resolved this?

Patience is the key to every salesperson and to any success story. Do not be discouraged if time passes without you receiving a new order because it happens to the vast majority of users, even those with 30, 100, 200 sales

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 10/20/2021 at 7:05 AM, saiadulca said:

I have completed a order in fiverr 15 days ago. And Now waiting for 2nd order. But don't get any response. My confidence is going to lower. How to resolved this?

Don't worry brother. Have patience and try to improve your skills. I hope you will be succeed 💚

• Like 7

my be you're a new seller, New sellers only get requests for a short time, And it's can get at certain times, e.g. 11.00-11.300 am (bd times), 11.00-11.30. This time I got more so I said. And it's Depending on the category which category you're selected on the fiverr.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

When does the buyer's request come more?
Four times in 24 hours the buyer's request is seen more.
1. From 4 am to 10 am morning.
2. From 1 pm to 6 pm afternoon. Again, some of this time is not available at the request of the buyer.
3. From 9 pm to 11 pm night.
4. From 1.30 am to 3.30 am. At some point in between, the buyer's request is not seen.
You can definitely check it out.
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, saiadulca said:

I heard when someone level 1 in Fiverr. His/her gig will lost in rank and hard to get work for next 2 or 3 months. Is it true?

That’s not entirely true.

People who make that statement usually leave out other stuff, like how they edited their gig or how their value proposition was not clear.

When moving up a level, Fiverr’s internal mechanisms expect more out of your gigs in terms of performance.

But if your gigs are doing well then you have nothing to fear.

• Like 12
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, frank_d said:

That’s not entirely true.

People who make that statement usually leave out other stuff, like how they edited their gig or how their value proposition was not clear.

When moving up a level, Fiverr’s internal mechanisms expect more out of your gigs in terms of performance.

But if your gigs are doing well then you have nothing to fear.

Thanks for information

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am confused about one think. If I were level one seller some of my friends said that I could get client about 3 months after level one seller. And other some friends said when I level one seller I will get huge work in fiverr. 

What is correct?

• Like 7
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, saiadulca said:

Hi, I am confused about one think. If I were level one seller some of my friends said that I could get client about 3 months after level one seller. And other some friends said when I level one seller I will get huge work in fiverr. 

What is correct?

Getting new friends, those have no idea what they're talking about.

• Like 8
  • Haha 7