Why haven't i still gotten my first order yet?

joyce__resume

It actually depends on your gig's hashtags, image design, and pricing. If you've set a high price and couldn't get your first order, that's normal because you have no reviews. I just got my first order just after I published my gig (got a message in my inbox in 1 minute and got the order in 10 minutes), I hope this helps you a little.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Why are you using a stock photo as your profile photo? This is considered misleading. You are not supposed to post a fake name, location, gender, or photo in your user profile. Please read Fiverr's community standards: https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/integrity-authenticity 

47 minutes ago, joyce__resume said:

I always promote my gig

How and where do you promote your gig?

• Like 4
  • Up 4

3 hours ago, joyce__resume said:

I always promote my gig but I still don't know why i haven't received order yet

21 minutes ago, arian_dm said:

I always promote my gig but I still don't know why i haven't received order yet.

please check my profile and tell me a problem😭

maybe your competitors have better title, better price, better image, better description, better performance than yours.

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 3
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, rahulkajla1 said:

How and where do you promote your gig?

@joyce__resume sneakily promotes her gigs here by linking her profile to her posts. Just look at her original post and the word "gig". Joyce is very good at being sneaky and breaking the rules, and buyers do not like to buy from such people. 

4 hours ago, arian_dm said:

I always promote my gig but I still don't know why i haven't received order yet.

It is rude to make such a request on another user's thread. If you want help, create your own post. 

• Like 6

14 hours ago, joyce__resume said:

I always promote my gig but I still don't know why i haven't received order yet

Sharing your gig link is only allowed in My Fiverr Gigs and Improve My Gig subcategories. Sharing it anywhere else on the forum is spam, not promotion.

And using a stock photo (or a photo of anyone who isn't you) as your profile photo is misleading (and not allowed). Buyers who have been burnt by scamming sellers in the past are likely to avoid anyone shady, and that includes those who are pretending to be someone else.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, catwriter said:

Buyers who have been burnt by scamming sellers in the past are likely to avoid anyone shady, and that includes those who are pretending to be someone else.

One Fiverr Forum member said that many of her orders come from buyers shady sellers delivered less than acceptable resumes. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, catwriter said:

Sharing your gig link is only allowed in My Fiverr Gigs and Improve My Gig subcategories. Sharing it anywhere else on the forum is spam, not promotion.

And using a stock photo (or a photo of anyone who isn't you) as your profile photo is misleading (and not allowed). Buyers who have been burnt by scamming sellers in the past are likely to avoid anyone shady, and that includes those who are pretending to be someone else.

You are 100‰ right.

• Like 1