not impression

designermasom

I have same scenario. the answer is , like me , your luck is also great. Anyhow goodluck. Many ppl will say your images are not good enough some will say your gigs are not good enough othrs will say do somethung abt descriptions but the truth is it does'nt matter for impressions, i hv seen many practically usrless gig images and descriptions with so much grammatical errors but still they are earning well. Keep praying

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

My question is, is promoting on social media really works? What i think you should do is to edit the gig and try to edit the title. I have issues with one of my gig too like that, for like 5 days of creating, no impression or clicks but after series of changing of the title... it has a lot of impression and clicks on it now.

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, organic_growth_ said:

My question is, is promoting on social media really works?

In my opinion, promoting on social media doesn't do anything. Especially the manner in which the majority of sellers promote. They go to a group where all the members are sellers and post links. Basically, sellers share their gig links with other sellers.

Most of the successful sellers don't promote or suggest promoting gigs on social media. The sellers who are recommending it are the ones who aren't doing well. I've been selling for almost nine years on this platform and haven't done any kind of social media promotion to this day.

Edited by rahulkajla1
  • Like 5
  • Up 4

3 hours ago, rahulkajla1 said:

In my opinion, promoting on social media doesn't do anything. Especially the manner in which the majority of sellers promote. They go to a group where all the members are sellers and post links. Basically, sellers share their gig links with other sellers.

Most of the successful sellers don't promote or suggest promoting gigs on social media. The sellers who are recommending it are the ones who aren't doing well. I've been selling for almost nine years on this platform and haven't done any kind of social media promotion to this day.

yes correct, they put they gig url inside FB group.... it is not promotion... it is spamming 😂 , promotion is create FB ads with creative and link of your gig .

• Like 4

Why it's happening, and what should you do?

Gig impression dropped depends on many things, but some of the basic reasons are:

• Using high competitive keyword on Gig.
  • Your Activity on Fiverr.
  • Gig is not properly optimized and depends on much more.
Edited by moshiurmasud