Getting 15 to 20 impressions but no click no order.can some help me,and let me know where is the mistake

pro_services000

So much material is available on internet saying that how to rank gig. Everyone 

Every one says do this to rank gig, do that to rank gig. Add keywords in title,in description. But no one know it exactly i think.  No one has shown live proof of ranking a gig..  

https://www.fiverr.com/pro_services000/do-best-social-media-marketing-and-facebook-ads-campaign

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, pro_services000 said:

Every one says do this to rank gig, do that to rank gig.

No, not everyone. Just sellers who have failed to make a single sale, and think that posting on the forum will magically bring them sales. And since they have no experience of their own to post about, they parrot what other unsuccessful sellers are saying.

By the way, you're not allowed to use a photo of someone else as your profile picture. I know that there are plenty of sellers who think that a stock photo of a white blonde woman will bring them sales (even though they're neither white nor women), but being honest about yourself and your skills is a much better long-term strategy (that is, if you do have skills that someone would want to pay for).

• Like 2
  • Up 8

This would be impossible. You don't do a few edits to your gig and it springs to the top of the results for everyone. If it were that simple, the first page would be 5 million gigs long. Ranking like that doesn't exist here. In order to show 'live proof' you would need a host of active buyer accounts and record site updates on each on their search screens for days. 

Edited by melanielm
  • Like 1
  • Up 2

6 hours ago, catwriter said:

No, not everyone. Just sellers who have failed to make a single sale, and think that posting on the forum will magically bring them sales. And since they have no experience of their own to post about, they parrot what other unsuccessful sellers are saying.

By the way, you're not allowed to use a photo of someone else as your profile picture. I know that there are plenty of sellers who think that a stock photo of a white blonde woman will bring them sales (even though they're neither white nor women), but being honest about yourself and your skills is a much better long-term strategy (that is, if you do have skills that someone would want to pay for).

I think you do not know what copywrite free means.. there are thousands of pictures which can be used by anyone.   Even you might b using any gig title which was first used by someone else.

So what then.. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, visualstudios said:

Using a fake photo is against terms of service.

On the other hand, it was pretty smart of you to name yourself "pro_services000", that way when you get the inevitable ban that's coming to you, you can move to pro_services001, pro_services002, and so on.

If taking name like pro_services000 or any other words starting with Pro are illegal,then i think you should check first,. Switch on byuers mode, then click on search bar, then on the right side sellers, not gigs. Then write a word starting with Pro.. 

I hope you will see thousands of accounts starting with Pro.  

I hope it will make you clear about selecting a name.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, pro_services000 said:

I think you do not know what copywrite free

Yes, I don't. I know what copyright free means. 

Also you missed my point. I never said names can't start with Pro. It was a joke, because you're called pro_services000. Which is a dumb name. But has the advantage of, when you get banned, you can just move on to pro_services001, 002, etc. Again, it's a joke.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 6
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, visualstudios said:

Yes, I don't. I know what copyright free means. 

Also you missed my point. I never said names can't start with Pro. It was a joke, because you're called pro_services000. Which is a dumb name. But has the advantage of, when you get banned, you can just move on to pro_services001, 002, etc. Again, it's a joke.

Welp, we've reached the point that we have to explain our jokes now. 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

15 hours ago, pro_services000 said:

I think you do not know what copywrite free means.

It's spelled "copyright free".

15 hours ago, pro_services000 said:

there are thousands of pictures which can be used by anyone. 

As per Fiverr's guidelines, you're not allowed to use a picture of someone else as your profile picture.

You can read more about profile pictures here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4416325224977

Not to mention that using a stock photo as a profile picture screams "fake" and "don't use this seller, they're fake, they can't even show their own face".

• Like 1
  • Up 2