Can anyone give me suggestions on how can get the order?

khalil601

I have an old account from 2020. I have completed 30  orders and level one seller. I did not work for 2 years on this account.  Should I create a new account or I use my old account(level one )?. Please help me experience the seller.

Edited by khalil601
  • Like 5

If you decide to create a new account you will have to go to Customer Support first and ask them to help you close your current account and open a new one. If you just open a new account without the permission from Customer Support, it will get banned.

And keep in mind that, if you open a new account, you'll be starting from zero. No level, no reviews, no badges for tests or courses completed...

Why did you delete your gig with 24 reviews?

• Like 4
  • Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, khalil601 said:

How can I rank my gig fast on Fiverr in 2023?

The same way it was possible in 2022.  

Create gigs that focus on quality!!!!

Don't just add them and hope for the best. It's about a customer looking at your offering and going wow!  That's exactly what I was looking for.

If your gigs look and feel the same as the next, then you will just blend in with an ever growing workforce! 

• Like 13
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, breals said:

The same way it was possible in 2022.  

Create gigs that focus on quality!!!!

Don't just add them and hope for the best. It's about a customer looking at your offering and going wow!  That's exactly what I was looking for.

If your gigs look and feel the same as the next, then you will just blend in with an ever growing workforce! 

Thank you so much. very informative 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, nilufa4062 said:

Social Media Share

nope, if you have zero followers what's the point of doing this!

16 minutes ago, wordpresspro133 said:

Share in social media.

if you have zero followers what's the point of doing this!

1 hour ago, khalil601 said:

How can I rank my gig fast on Fiverr in 2023?

create title that people are attracted, create an image that attracts people, create a real description of your service, promote your gig with Fiverr promotion.

• Like 10

If you are getting impressions and clicks but failing to convert, that basically means the buyers are not finding your gigs attractive enough.  Either they don't understand what you're offering them, or they are not willing to pay what you're asking for what you're offering them. Whatever is wrong, only you can fix it. You are getting traffic from Fiverr, and that's as much as Fiverr can do. Fiverr can't make people purchase your services.

• Like 1

How long have you been trying to make a sale? Have you been advertising your product or service, or engaging with potential customers on social media? There could be many factors at play as to why you aren't getting any sales. Are there any particular areas that you think you could work on?

• Like 1