Gig Impressions Down Significantly. No Promotion Available

dawnstudios

On 1/12/2023 at 10:37 PM, florenciafarkas said:

How does it work? This is the first time I read about it.

It does. Buyers can leave private feedback, but what is the point of that? No one is stopping buyers from putting negative public reviews then what is the need for private feedback?

• Like 3

On 1/13/2023 at 6:43 PM, markp said:

@superb_designee  you have never made a single sale on here and you are not in a position to be handing out generated advice because this advice will cause problems for other sellers.

you can't discuss the customers review or feedback with the customer. You will get a warning or worse. you cannot discuss reviews with customers or ask them to leave positive reviews or offer bribes or inducements or offer refunds on completed orders.

where did you copy this generic content from its got nothing to do with Fiverr. 

true you should never ask buyers for a postivie feedback, but his argument is also flawed. How can a seller know which buyer gave a negative feedback.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, bokiiii said:

Hi, i have similar problem, my gigs were on first page, i was promoting them i had no trouble about that at all for a long time. But suddenly ALL my gigs rankings dropped down (some even to zero)

I did great job with some very nice buyers in past few days, got a lot 5.0 stars review, delivered designs on time, i did everything as it needs to be done but my gigs are now ranked so low that i cant even find them on pages. I hope this will get better

I hope it gets better for you, it is quite depressing when it is one of your main income source.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dawnstudios said:

It does. Buyers can leave private feedback, but what is the point of that? No one is stopping buyers from putting negative public reviews then what is the need for private feedback?

You are right, all my buyers gave me 5.0 stars and probably some of them game me bad rating in private feedback.

After all that, i havent learn a single thing which i need to change. If buyer mentions in their public feedback that i have done something wrong, i can read that and learn from my mistakes, but if he writes it in private feedback i am not even able to see what are my mistakes.

It just drops down your gig ranking and doesnt tell you what you did wrong.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dawnstudios said:

exactly, may exist, but it may not be counted in the profile analysis. Still, I wonder what Fiverr means when they mention "secret metrics". 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, newsmike said:

Perhaps you should read the TOS and the forum a bit more as this has only been discussed here about a half million times. 

Okay, i didnt see that topic anywhere, and instead saying that in kind way you choose to say it this way?

I dont understand that need to be so rude.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bokiiii said:

I dont understand that need to be so rude.

If you think that's rude, stick around, it gets a lot better. Imagine every day people who don't bother to learn how the platform works asking to be led in the most basic areas. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, newsmike said:

If you think that's rude, stick around, it gets a lot better. Imagine every day people who don't bother to learn how the platform works asking to be led in the most basic areas. 

And where exactly did you find in my post that i ask specificly you?

Dont answer a question if you dont want to answer, nobody said that you need to answer this question.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, newsmike said:

I'll answer anything I like. You see, no one needs your permission for anything here. How's that reading and learning how Fiverr works going? BTW, nice website full of copyright violations. 

image.png.7f7a8d45a2d85bd41397d4c098ebdf31.png

Did i say you need my permission? Stop putting words in my mouth which i didnt say. And relax, i am telling you this for your own health, you seem so frustrated.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, newsmike said:

You did whine quite a bit about it. 

"nobody said that you need to answer this question." 

Read that again. I didnt say you need my permission.

I told you dont need to answer, you dont have to answer any question. Its your choice to answer or not.

• Like 2

Just now, bokiiii said:

Read that again. I didnt say you need my permission.

I told you dont need to answer, you dont have to answer any question. Its your choice to answer or not.

Look I don't want to argue with you, I'm sure it takes time away from you stealing the intellectual property of DC comics and Marvel comics. I hope no one reports that. 

• Like 3

Just now, newsmike said:

Look I don't want to argue with you, I'm sure it takes time away from you stealing the intellectual property of DC comics and Marvel comics. I hope no one reports that. 

I dont want to argue with you too, so we are on same page, have a nice day.

• Like 1