Gig Impressions Down Significantly. No Promotion Available

dawnstudios

Hi Fiverr. So I have been working here from 2020 and I have never experienced something like this before. Out of nowhere my Gig's visibility went down significantly. I used to get an average of 500-600 impressions daily and now they are less than 50. Its been going on from over a month now. In between I have completed around 17 orders from repeat clients and have received some reviews as well as tips. But this didn't help the Gig one bit. They are still at the same ranking. I have completed over 700 orders and have over 400 5* reviews. All my metrics are 100% as well. I contact CS but they don't have any promising answer to my problem. They keep saying to do what you are doing and it will improve. But its been 2 months and nothing has changed one bit.

My Promotion option is also disabled and I don't receive a single brief now. I used to get briefs but almost all of them were spams e.g. they were sellers looking for jobs. My account has come to a hault now since I have not received a single new message from 8th November 2022. 

Has anyone else faced such situation and how did you get your account back to normal?

Screenshot 2023-01-09 163312.png

Screenshot 2023-01-09 163343.png

• Like 19
  • Sad 1

Okay So let me explain, when your Promotion option disabled, your organic ranking also go down... But It will came back after sometime. So you need to wait for sometime and keep up the good work.

5* doesn't matter here, the private feed is very important, which sent by fiverr team to clients after order completed.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, lalitsdmittal said:

Okay So let me explain, when your Promotion option disabled, your organic ranking also go down... But It will came back after sometime. So you need to wait for sometime and keep up the good work.

5* doesn't matter here, the private feed is very important, which sent by fiverr team to clients after order completed.

did you face something similar? how much time did it take for things to get normal for you?

• Like 9

On 1/10/2023 at 8:47 PM, leonid_ said:

I'm terrified. I have had the same situation since December 29. I haven't had any problems with my clients, I don't want to just sit and wait a few months because this is my main source of income.  

screenshot-2023-01-10-в-18.25.23.jpg

same here. Its one of my main sources of income as well, but it has been well over 2 months now and nothing changed yet. I hope it gets better for both of us.

• Like 4

On 1/10/2023 at 10:29 PM, marykipper said:

Hello,

Iv been facing the same issue unfortunately. Promoted gigs became unqualified and gig impressions took a nose dive to 30 odd impressions daily. I guess its just a waiting game now. I hope things change for the better soon.

true. it is quite depressing since I have not received a single new client from 8th of november. I don't know what would I have done if I didn't have a couple of repeat clients.

• Like 5

Guest dmc_art

Buyers can leave a secret private review called "private feedback" and only Fiverr can see and access those. If 3 bad private reviews are made, the seller sinks to the bottom

13 hours ago, dmc_art said:

Buyers can leave a secret private review called "private feedback" and only Fiverr can see and access those. If 3 bad private reviews are made, the seller sinks to the bottom

how does it to go to normal then? I have received some great reviews in past 2 months, how long do you think it will take for the private reviews effect to go down?

• Like 6

I Think It's Bad Review Problem 😥

A bad private review on a gig can have a negative impact on your fiverr profile/gig, but there are steps you can take to mitigate the damage:

1. Respond professionally and politely to the client. Show that you are willing to listen to their concerns and take them seriously.
  2. Address the issues raised in the review and offer a solution. If the client had a legitimate complaint, take steps to correct the problem and prevent it from happening in the future.
  3. Reach out to the client privately and offer a resolution, such as a refund or a discount on future services.
  4. Use the opportunity to learn and improve your service by asking for feedback, and take it constructively to improve your service or product.
  5. Encourage satisfied customers to leave positive reviews to balance out the bad one.
  6. Keep in mind that bad reviews are not the end of the world, they can be an opportunity to learn and improve.
  7. If the bad review is not accurate and is damaging your reputation, you can contact the review site to flag the review and request for it to be removed if it breaches their guidelines.
  8. Remember to stay professional and respectful in your interactions with the client, as well as any public responses you may make.
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, superb_designee said:

I Think It's Bad Review Problem 😥

A bad private review on a gig can have a negative impact on your fiverr profile/gig, but there are steps you can take to mitigate the damage:

1. Respond professionally and politely to the client. Show that you are willing to listen to their concerns and take them seriously.
  2. Address the issues raised in the review and offer a solution. If the client had a legitimate complaint, take steps to correct the problem and prevent it from happening in the future.
  3. Reach out to the client privately and offer a resolution, such as a refund or a discount on future services.
  4. Use the opportunity to learn and improve your service by asking for feedback, and take it constructively to improve your service or product.
  5. Encourage satisfied customers to leave positive reviews to balance out the bad one.
  6. Keep in mind that bad reviews are not the end of the world, they can be an opportunity to learn and improve.
  7. If the bad review is not accurate and is damaging your reputation, you can contact the review site to flag the review and request for it to be removed if it breaches their guidelines.
  8. Remember to stay professional and respectful in your interactions with the client, as well as any public responses you may make.

What a clever bot you are 😀

• Like 6

@superb_designee  you have never made a single sale on here and you are not in a position to be handing out generated advice because this advice will cause problems for other sellers.

you can't discuss the customers review or feedback with the customer. You will get a warning or worse. you cannot discuss reviews with customers or ask them to leave positive reviews or offer bribes or inducements or offer refunds on completed orders.

1 hour ago, superb_designee said:

If the bad review is not accurate and is damaging your reputation, you can contact the review site to flag the review and request for it to be removed if it breaches their guidelines.

where did you copy this generic content from its got nothing to do with Fiverr. 

• Like 8

On 1/9/2023 at 12:35 PM, dawnstudios said:

Hi Fiverr. So I have been working here from 2020 and I have never experienced something like this before. Out of nowhere my Gig's visibility went down significantly. I used to get an average of 500-600 impressions daily and now they are less than 50. Its been going on from over a month now. In between I have completed around 17 orders from repeat clients and have received some reviews as well as tips. But this didn't help the Gig one bit. They are still at the same ranking. I have completed over 700 orders and have over 400 5* reviews. All my metrics are 100% as well. I contact CS but they don't have any promising answer to my problem. They keep saying to do what you are doing and it will improve. But its been 2 months and nothing has changed one bit.

My Promotion option is also disabled and I don't receive a single brief now. I used to get briefs but almost all of them were spams e.g. they were sellers looking for jobs. My account has come to a hault now since I have not received a single new message from 8th November 2022. 

Has anyone else faced such situation and how did you get your account back to normal?

Screenshot 2023-01-09 163312.png

Screenshot 2023-01-09 163343.png

Hi, i have similar problem, my gigs were on first page, i was promoting them i had no trouble about that at all for a long time. But suddenly ALL my gigs rankings dropped down (some even to zero)

I did great job with some very nice buyers in past few days, got a lot 5.0 stars review, delivered designs on time, i did everything as it needs to be done but my gigs are now ranked so low that i cant even find them on pages. I hope this will get better

• Like 5