Give me idea

ontor550

If you're only getting impressions, but not clicks, it means that your thumbnail and/or gig title are not good enough to convince potential buyers to at least click on your gig.

I see that you claim to be able to promote any business to reach millions of people. You can use your expertise to promote your own Fiverr business to reach millions of people, right? And get orders that way?

• Like 5
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, ontor550 said:

I want to know from everyone that editing fiverr gig will reduce the gif rank?

Most of the changes I make to my gigs don't affect my impressions at all. Sometimes I'll see an initial drop in impressions for a couple of days before my gig regains traction in the marketplace. However, I always make changes whenever I see the need to, so the changes have only improved the professionalism, quality, and relevancy of my gigs.

• Like 11

44 minutes ago, ontor550 said:

I want to know from everyone that editing fiverr gig will reduce the gif rank?

The only reason you would want to edit your gig should be to make improvements. So naturally you should actually see your gig ranking increase and not the other way round. It might take a few days to pick up, but that should be the trend.

On the other hand, if you see your gig de-rank and stay de-ranked, then maybe the "improvements" you made are not favoring you or your niche and you need to re-strategize. 

• Like 13

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ontor550 said:

Hello it's been 3 months since I posted gig publish but still not getting any order now what can I do what should I do please help me

According to your profile, you're a digital marketing expert who can reach millions of people on social media?

I think you may be telling some Porkie Pies Pinocchio 

• Like 6
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Up 6